MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
bow-1.jpg

l3.jpg

Choc 恰女生官方網站 - M.A.C今年週年慶 讓你摩登實用一網打盡

Those boxes are too cute!

Deadly

the skin finishes , the shadows, are those paintpots??big blushes and those lippies
eyelove.gif
and is that a minty nail. polish??
love.gif
For now seeing that picture I want at least 14 products and maybe some fluidlines when we see the colors..
thud.gif

MACina

I think that you can not depot them....the EDSFs do not have a pan.Should be the same with the eyeshadows.

I received one of my WoG EDSFs like this:

I wonder if u can depot the eyeshadows....or will they crumble? I don't have space for these so they have to go in palettes

MRV

AN ED COLLECTION!!!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
This will be the end of me!!!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

I am half saved though since the baby EDES seem rather cool. I don't mind WOG coming back (BU - YES!! I want to use it every day!).

Lucky we did not get the ED Collections last spring -> folks won't jump on this because they don't know what they have at their reach!!!

Pinkdollface

The mini EDES are so cute! I really hope one of the EDSF will be lighter than the ones from the ED collection. I kinda hope the darker one will be Glorify. I already have that one so I would be able to skip something. The lippies and blushes look good and I would be happy to see new fluidline colours. The boxes from the sets are adorable! I'll probably get my first lipgloss set, the one with the purple is calling me and the green pigment set is calling me too of course. I think I'll get an eyeshadow palette as well since I like the colours of the one with the green and the packaging is just lovely!

Yazmin

I want everything except the nail polishes and light lippies. How am I supposed to save up for a vacation when MAC comes out with this fabulousness!?!

kimbunney

I think the packaging is adorable! It's too appealing to the eye. I do wish they would have released mini pigments.

Corally

I'm going to be so broke. Instead of putting money aside for collections I have to put money aside for christmas gifts lol. :lol: Best holiday collection I've seen in years imo.

Anitacska

I've just posted about this on the Early news thread and then realised this was going already. Loving the look of the main collection, but will probably skip the sets except maybe the crushed metal pigments. I love the EDSFs and baby ED e/s and will be buying them all. Looking forward to the details on this collection. Oh and while I love my mineralize products, I'm not at all sad that we're getting ED stuff instead, they are also sooo pretty!

Pinkdollface

The picture of the colour collection in your link actually has better lightning and is a bit clearer, so thanks for posting anyway!

lmcmullen

Ruh-roh. I'm in trouble. The ED collection was my favorite of the year - I have 2 of the EDSF and all the eyeshadows (plus backups of some!).

This is going to be brutal on the wallet - I want it ALL.

Genn

I just found this thread. I am so excited about this collection that I am glad I skipped a few of the more recent ones.
eyelove.gif

MRV

I'm also liking the purple gloss set, green-teal CMPiggie set, green-brown and neutral palettes, and possibly the coral lip bag and even one of the brush sets!

Latest posts