MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Now I'm actually glad I didn't get any with the ED collection, the minis are much more appealing to me. Plus these shades are more to my liking, I only wear neutrals and Sweet Heat looked a little bit too warm for me, but this one looks just perfect!

Corally

Now I'm actually glad I didn't get any with the ED collection, the minis are much more appealing to me. Plus these shades are more to my liking, I only wear neutrals and Sweet Heat looked a little bit too warm for me, but this one looks just perfect! 
I only bought Modern Pewter (and all 3 EDSF's). They're still available on the Douglas website though and I still want Havana.. but I'm going to restrain myself. Must save money for these collections!

honey on boost

I'm limiting Marilyn to the blushes, BP and Pure Zen. I'm saving the rest of my money for Glamour Daze
eyelove.gif

OctoberViolet

I just realized that this must be the 60's style holiday collection paparazziboy was talking about. I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner. That light lippie is calling my name even though I bet I will look horrid with it. I want it. I want it all. I want it all NOW!!!!
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

421697_425132640856822_1923557539_n.jpg

(sorry for the size of the pic)
the nails
eyelove.gif

kimibos

ERRMAHHHGERRRD PEPPERRRRMINT PATTI!!! I am backing that up! MINI Extra Dimensions?! YESSS! Holiday has made me happy. I am skipping everything except holiday! I love extra dimensions! If only one of those skin finishes was white >_<
the polish looks more pale than the quite cute one. mischievous mint. Peppermint patty is way greener than MM.
a EDSF like lightscapade would be perfect
heart2.gif

Babylard

the polish looks more pale than the quite cute one. mischievous mint. Peppermint patty is way greener than MM.
a EDSF like lightscapade would be perfect
heart2.gif
haha you are right! it was just my wishing that it is peppermint patti LOL

liba

Quote: Originally Posted by Naynadine

Photo by ynajcarino • Instagram

HUMMINAHUMMINAHUMMINA!!!
jawdrop.gif

BRICK RED EDSF
th_drool.gif
SOS.gif

RETURN OF GLORIFY
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

EDES OR ELECTRIC COOL EYESHADOWS??? (IS THAT A DARK PURPLE??)
yahoo.gif

KOHL POWERS?????
icon_eek.gif
heart.gif

PAINT POTS
th_partytime.gif

OK, MAC knocked this one out of the park. GAWJUS!!!

HUMMINAHUMMINAHUMMINA!!! :jawdrop: BRICK RED EDSF :drool:  :help: RETURN OF GLORIFY :eyelove:  :eyelove: EDES OR ELECTRIC COOL EYESHADOWS??? (IS THAT A DARK PURPLE??) :yahoo: KOHL POWERS????? :shock:  :heart: PAINT POTS :party: OK, MAC knocked this one out of the park. GAWJUS!!!
Lmao!! Too funny, my words exactly. Are they paint pots? Judging by the size, they look like fluidlines.

Miss Dynamite

Praying for Whisper of Gilt to repromoted, by the time I got the money to afford it, it was sold out and I've been dying for a golden highlighter. That pink eyeshadow will be mine, and I'm hoping there are some Tendertones...I only was able to get one of them last time and I use it so sparingly so it won't run out. I see probably about 11 things I want...oh dear!

hwdsprincess

[COLOR=9900FF]I just can't stop looking, it's all so pretty.[/COLOR] [COLOR=9900FF]I sincerely hope that my BF doesn't mind us being on a ramen noodle diet from here on out. [/COLOR]
Lmao I hope my kids don't mind eating sandwiches and cereal everyday from here till then!! And the hubby too Lol you cracked me up w this one