MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Richelle83

They look smaller to me, but I have never seen the ED ones in real life, so I don't know...

If those are cream blushes I'll skip them all, if they're powder blushes I'll need them all. So I'm not sure what to wish for, LOL.
Same here!!

You're right about the shadows-the design appeared more evident the more I zoomed.

mousygiggles

To me...and gosh I hope not but the EDSF look like repromotes. The shadows look like baby ED shadows. I am worried now that I look that the pink, silver and black are repromotes too. I think the blushes are regular sized and are Cremeblend. I do think the lipsticks are new formula/packaging and that the others are fluid lines not paint pots. So, if they are fluid lines does that make the pencils lip liners?

amberave

Since I started getting into makeup, none of the MAC holiday collections appealed to me, but this one is BEAUTIFUL.
eyelove.gif
I can't wait to see more promo images / real pics of the products. I think I'll be picking up a LOT!!!

martiangurll

Paint pots!!!!!!!!!! That doesn't look like white packaging, so I am guessing this is a pre-holiday collection?

Leven

I love how understated the holiday collection is this year! (in terms of packaging). I didn't think I could go another holiday of opening up drawers to get something for a customer and being bombarded with giant white boxes and silver writing that I could hardly see lol Glitter And Ice done F***ed up my vision ya'll!

And YAY for a holiday collection with no MES!!!1!!11!!

Fiberluver

Yes.
heart2.gif
It looks lighter than the one from Quite Cute.

Does the pink l/s look like CYY??
I def want the nude one, I hope it has a nice formula.
Know what, I was just!!! thinking the same thing - are 2 of those lippies CYY and Rocker???

martiangurll

I am wondering about the products on the lower left and right quadrant. Are they tender tones? More electric eyeshadows? I hope for tender tones...

sherm

I am going to be ssssssooooooo broke! I love the look of the individual items AND the sets. Oh lordy. *counts pennies*

Fiberluver

I love how understated the holiday collection is this year! (in terms of packaging). I didn't think I could go another holiday of opening up drawers to get something for a customer and being bombarded with giant white boxes and silver writing that I could hardly see lol Glitter And Ice done F***ed up my vision ya'll!

And YAY for a holiday collection with no MES!!!1!!11!!
AWWW! I was really hoping MAC would re-promote Metal Rock MSF this year. There has been a msf with every holiday collex - whether in Dec or Jan. That's how I lucked up and got Shimpagne!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Know what, I was just!!! thinking the same thing - are 2 of those lippies CYY and Rocker???
The pink one definitely looks close to CYY. Even if it's not CYY I can imagine people going crazy for this shade and it being sold out first.

Latest posts