MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I wouldn't mind Whisper of Guilt, skipped it the first time and would love to get it if it ever comes back.

OctoberViolet

Repromotes would be hideous...
iagree.gif
Please MAC no repromotes. New shades please!

kimibos

Yes.
001_unsure.gif
I only bought Superb from that collection, since there were three collections launching at the same time.
dont feel bad. you made a hard decision. it was tres cheek, reel sexy and extra dimension at once. blame MAC!!

shontay07108

:drool: :drool: :drool: Why did I come into this thread? This is just gorgeous! The blushes, eyeshadows and a couple of lipsticks are on my radar. Also, that link that was provided: I AM GETTING ALL THREE OF THOSE GLOSS SETS! GORGEOUS! Also, I want both lip bags. I'm in too deep. The packaging, the colors, it's all me. Leopard print? Oh, yes.

Richelle83

Also, that link that was provided: I AM GETTING ALL THREE OF THOSE GLOSS SETS! GORGEOUS! Also, I want both lip bags. I'm in too deep. The packaging, the colors, it's all me. Leopard print? Oh, yes.
Haven't seen you this excited about MAC since...not even sure lol.

Spruceitup

I am loving all 3 of those palettes. And the packaging is soooo pretty and something I would keep as a keepsake when I run out of the shadows.

Spruceitup

I am loving all 3 of those palettes. And the packaging is soooo pretty and something I would keep as a keepsake when I run out of the shadows.

shontay07108

Haven't seen you this excited about MAC since...not even sure lol.
I haven't been this excited since Surf Baby! I give Mac a lot of $h-t, but it comes from a place of love (it's where my makeup addiction started). They're clicking on all cylinders for me with this collection, though after a blah holiday collection last year. Great colors and packaging, I just wanna roll on the floor with glee. I cannot wait. I want to see what MUFE is doing for the holidays. It's gonna be a fun Christmas.

kimibos

I give Mac a lot of $h-t, but it comes from a place of love (it's where my makeup addiction started). They're clicking on all cylinders for me with this collection, though after a blah holiday collection last year. Great colors and packaging, I just wanna roll on the floor with glee. I cannot wait. I want to see what MUFE is doing for the holidays. It's gonna be a fun Christmas.
lmao.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
dont feel bad. you made a hard decision. it was tres cheek, reel sexy and extra dimension at once. blame MAC!!
Yeah, it was a lot at once, I even think it was Hey Sailor, Reel Sexy and Extra Dimension here.

Could the e/s be like the Electric Cool ones?

Richelle83

Yeah, it was a lot at once, I even think it was Hey Sailor, Reel Sexy and Extra Dimension here.

Could the e/s be like the Electric Cool ones?
They looked just like the ED shadows when I blew up the pic.

I wonder what kind of blushes those are?

OhSoJaded

I just can't stop looking, it's all so pretty.

I sincerely hope that my BF doesn't mind us being on a ramen noodle diet from here on out.

shontay07108

I have a feeling something here is mineralized something. If so, I can't buy it. I should be happy b/c that's money saved, but nope. I'm gonna pout about it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
They looked just like the ED shadows when I blew up the pic.

I wonder what kind of blushes those are?
They look smaller to me, but I have never seen the ED ones in real life, so I don't know...

If those are cream blushes I'll skip them all, if they're powder blushes I'll need them all. So I'm not sure what to wish for, LOL.

Corally

They looked just like the ED shadows when I blew up the pic. I wonder what kind of blushes those are?
They look smaller to me, but I have never seen the ED ones in real life, so I don't know... If those are cream blushes I'll skip them all, if they're powder blushes I'll need them all. So I'm not sure what to wish for, LOL.
I really hope they're cream blushes.. I hate cream blushes! :D I've bought so many blushes this year.. it's insane.

Latest posts