MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Fiberluver

Well - I'm gonna pass on the sets but am gonna get something from the collex above!

Time to put the pennies aside!!!

Fiberluver

The pink one definitely looks close to CYY. Even if it's not CYY I can imagine people going crazy for this shade and it being sold out first.
Yeah - I agree. Pink is every where!
heart.gif

bulbasaur359

Ah, crap!!! Lol looks amazing. I missed out on Extra Dimension so would love to try a EDSF. I think the little jars are actually fluidlines but if I'm wrong I'm sorry lol. Either way looks nice and whoever found this image thank you.

Corally

Such amazing holiday collections this year, wow. I'm glad I only want a couple of things from the Marilyn collection. More money for this, woehoe!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I absolutely love that pic. I want to know all the products she's wearing, hope we get the color story soon. Shouldn't the info be out already, since we have the pics too?

Corally

I absolutely love that pic. I want to know all the products she's wearing, hope we get the color story soon. Shouldn't the info be out already, since we have the pics too?
Well.. you're always the one who comes up with new information/pics so I'm counting on you hahaha :lol:

kimibos

her makeup is perfect and then the dress and bow cuff, with the nails
pretty.gif
i bet the info is gonna be out soon, and that you are gonna bring it to us!!
flower.gif

Corally

Well.. you're always the one who comes up with new information/pics so I'm counting on you hahaha :lol:
 Hehe! No color story, but proof they're ED e/s! (doomed indeed! :thud: )
media
Pencil in the 5th of November to get your hands on the new  [COLOR=888888]@[/COLOR]MACcosmetics Glamour Daze range. Gorgeous!  instagr.am/p/PGE5AZBbrC/ Twitter / Neueste Bilder von @Yaz_Trollope
Haha you're amazing! Baby ED e/s, how cute! And this EDSF looks like it's a new color.. I sure hope so! And :doomed: