MAC Illustrated Collection (July 2013)

Innatchka

caaadd19_20130713_220707.jpeg
Very very nice! I never buy the bags...tempting;)

Miz Pina

Love the Graffiti bag too! I meant to say earlier that if anyone see it at their MAC Store, you should not hesitate to purchase one. I missed the online release and had to wait and call my store first thing to have them hold one. I actually wanted 2 but the store only received 2 and 1 had already been claimed. I checked ebay to see if I could pick up another but the prices are beyond crazed. Even with the price, I would've bought 1 or 2 more for gifts.

Does anyone know if the bags will get restocked online or just if its gone, its gone?

Innatchka

Does anybody know if the Rebeca Moses collection will be out here in Europe? Usually they (partly) do, but I have heard nothing so far:( It's very strange, so close to the relase date.

missmeghan

.......... I'm still considering the lip bags (both). Didn't like the plum face kit when I tried it, seemed a bit too harsh for me, the browns are more flattering.

Corally

I have to say, I really like Naked Proof l/s from the Nude lip bag and the bag is much cuter than last years bag. Still gonna skip it though because I don't like the l/g and l/l.

kerry-jane88

Hmm after seeing temptalias swatches of the lip bags, I think I'll be skipping the pink bag as the lipglass looks too milky and I already own embrace me l/l. I think I'll have to try nude proof l/s on when it hits Selfridges counter.

missmeghan

I'm still sitting on my hands to stop myself from buying both lip bags. I nearly bought a graffiti bag the other day but I never use makeup bags so pointless. I might pick up the two bags tomorrow though :L I'm on a serious lippie fix.

MACina

I am a bit disappointed in the lipgloss too....but I really want the bag and another BU of EM.Decisions,decisions....
Hmm after seeing temptalias swatches of the lip bags, I think I'll be skipping the pink bag as the lipglass looks too milky and I already own embrace me l/l. I think I'll have to try nude proof l/s on when it hits Selfridges counter.

sss215

The brown face kit looks really good to me. Aside from seeing Showstopper for the umpteenth time, the new brown, Smoked Sepia is really pretty and I don't have any of the other shades. The colors in the palette swatched really well but I'm not in a rush to grab one, especially since the sets stay around for a while. It's a great everyday pallette for someone that doesn't have the Naked palettes and likes warm neutrals like I do. The last time I got Showstopper was with Diana Eyes 2, so a new one to also contour and use for brows wont't hurt.

kerry-jane88

The brown face kit looks really good to me. Aside from seeing Showstopper for the umpteenth time, the new brown, Smoked Sepia is really pretty and I don't have any of the other shades. The last time I got Showstopper was with Diana Eyes 2, so a new one to also contour and use for brows wont't hurt.
I agree, not that I need another dark brown but at least I can utilize the 'kit' aspect and use showstopper on my brows!

Addict4MAC

I am a bit disappointed in the lipgloss too....but I really want the bag and another BU of EM.Decisions,decisions....
I think I will just pick up the new UD lip pencil in Anarchy and call it a day. GAT is perm. The bag just doesn't seem worth it to me. Plus I'll have more money to spend on the pressed pigments.

Addict4MAC

Oh and I just read T's review of the nude lip bag... I have stuff comparable to it...Nude Proof is similar Razzledazzler, which I have. I also have Boldly Bare and the lip glass is comparable to Fever Isle, which I have.

fluffy.gif

MACina

sigh.gif
...and I am tempted by it.

So I better get it.Otherwise I will have skipper's remorse
lol.gif

I think I will just pick up the new UD lip pencil in Anarchy and call it a day. GAT is perm. The bag just doesn't seem worth it to me. Plus I'll have more money to spend on the pressed pigments.