MAC Illustrated Collection (July 2013)

missmeghan

I love it :) this is my first time using it all out, I used a couple of the brush kit brushes as well but so far I'm still preferring my RT and 239 brushes. Did use one of the brushes to contour.

MACina

iagree.gif
....very pretty!!!
In case anyone needs enabled... this is the Brown face kit on me
:)

missmeghan

Thanks ladies
blush-anim-cl.gif
it's nice not being the enabled one this time, LOL.Still reaaaally thinking I might need to pick up the pink lip bag though.. eek!

kerry-jane88

Musings of a muse has face charts: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/07/mac-illustrated-collection-by-rebecca-moses-face-charts.html They're making me want everything still! :) I love the girl about town and thunder and rain looks.

Innatchka

Does anyone know when this collection will launch in Europe and what the prizes are? I can hardly find any information online. I think I want the coral face pallette..its probably going to cost a fortune! Would love to see some more swatches of the pallettes.

kerry-jane88

Does anyone know when this collection will launch in Europe and what the prizes are? I can hardly find any information online. I think I want the coral face pallette..its probably going to cost a fortune! Would love to see some more swatches of the pallettes.
It will be in august in UK, no specific date as of yet.

Innatchka

It will be in august in UK, no specific date as of yet.
I just read somewhere that it is still unsure if they will release it here in the Netherlands, maybe thats why it has been so quite around this collection. I would be so bummed..just have to wait and see..:)