MAC Illustrated Collection (July 2013)

MACina

mac_addict.gif
and love it
th_DANCE.gif

missmeghan

Eff me... I finally decided to buy both lip bags, and the nude one is sold out . Waaaah. I did get the last pink bag thoug. Still gutted.

martiangurll

Eff me... I finally decided to buy both lip bags, and the nude one is sold out . Waaaah. I did get the last pink bag thoug. Still gutted.
Did you try at Nordies? They may be able to locate one for you at the stores. They take forever to completely sell out.

missmeghan

Canadian here. We don't have a Nordstrom, just The Bay... and we only have the one place in town selling them. My only hope is to try Vancouver... but I've got no time to head to Vancouver to find The Bay there. I'm going to attempt to send a friend to find it for me... but he probably won't.

KaysWays

Hey guys
I decided to skip this collection completely. I just submitted my order on Nordies for the LE Nars palette. I was gonna get both lip bags but I think I'm good for now.

KaysWays

Yeah I wasn't that impressed. I originally wanted both brush sets too but Sedona Lace had a 20% off plus free shipping deal, took advantage of that and got my first brushes from them instead. I wanna take a ride out to the CCO and see which older sets I can find cheaper, if not oh well.

martiangurll

Yeah I wasn't that impressed. I originally wanted both brush sets too but Sedona Lace had a 20% off plus free shipping deal, took advantage of that and got my first brushes from them instead. I wanna take a ride out to the CCO and see which older sets I can find cheaper, if not oh well.
Mine still had lots of cute brushes in the cute brush holders from the holiday collection--Glamour Daze. I got the brushes with the cute mint green fur at my CCO so maybe you will find them at yours too.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The bags were released today in Europe and i got my graffiti bag.
finger.gif
I couldn't resist and ordered the graffiti one too.
sigh.gif
I've never bought a pricey makeup bag like that but the hype got to me to be honest, and I have a thing for anything graffiti. Le sigh. I really didn't want to buy anything, especially after I shopped Alexander Wang shoes and a bunch of other stuff that I shouldn't have bought in the first place. Hopefully the next couple of months will be easy on my wallet makeup wise. Thank goodness at least the new paint pots are perm, and I'm just getting one l/s from Indulge, now I just have to take it easy with the Antonio Lopez collection and also stay away from high end brands for a while.

khhmakeup

http://khhmakeup.blogspot.ca/2013/07/first-blog-post-mac-guerlain-and-chanel.html?m=1 My review of one of the palettes from this collection if you're interested!

chola

It got me too and its my first pricey make up bag.
I never cared about my make up bags but i fell in love with these bags at first sight.

I m going to buy 2 lipsticks from the Retro Matte Collection and one eyeshadow from the Indulgent Collection. But honestly-i do not believe that i ll just keep with this 3 items. There will be more items i need to buy
eyelove.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I love MAC bags. I buy a few whenever I go to my CCO. They are just so much better made than the drug store ones. I think they are worth the splurge.
I agree! I received mine today and I'm very happy with it. Glad I was able to get my hands on it.

chola

Why don t we have CCOs here in Europe?
nope.gif

I got my bag too, The bag really is amazing. Never had a bag for my make up before and it was about time to get one.

Latest posts