MAC Illustrated Collection (July 2013)

Richelle83

If they were going to redo the same concept for a collection, they should have done more dazzle lipsticks and dazzleglasses...now that I would buy a lot from. But there is so little in this collection and most is permanent or just not interesting.
Dazzle bags!!!! The first that came to mind was UD's Quinceañera bag from last year or the year before. I love that bag so much!

Miss Dynamite

Dazzle bags!!!! The first that came to mind was UD's Quinceañera bag from last year or the year before. I love that bag so much!
I never got to see it...but I hope someday MAC does a Dazzle bag with a lavender dazzle lipstick, dazzleglass and a true lavender lipliner.

MACina

I would loveeeeeeeeee this
eyelove.gif

I never got to see it...but I hope someday MAC does a Dazzle bag with a lavender dazzle lipstick, dazzleglass and a true lavender lipliner.

MACupGrl

If my memory serves me correctly last year someone told me that the quality of the makeup brushes from Illustrated Collection suck. IS THAT TRUE? Do they shed alot? I am really getting into collecting MAC brushes.

Haven

Nothing of interest here for me either. I almost always skip the collections released to coincide with the Nordstroms Anniversary sale.

martiangurll

I usually haul the bags as they are so cute and unique. I love the street art/grafitti design from what I have seen so far and the nude lipstick and csg sound promising

kerry-jane88

The indie 184 design is the same as the bright pink m.a.c. tag on the back of the Liverpool store in the met quarter that people thought was actual graffiti! It looks so random, it's been there for years too. Makes a bit more sense now, it was obviously an art collaboration.

liba

Wow, those bags are actually quite nice. I usually resist getting a bunch of random makeup bags, but if these have nice compartments inside, and are decent washable material, I might consider it this time. Really like the black graffiti one and both of the big-haired girls.

Latest posts