MAC Illustrated Collection (July 2013)

Lalalish

Kind of up in the air about this. I might have to have just one!! I have MAC brushes, but I've only used one! I don't know what "Special Occasion" I'm waiting for with 2 brush kits and other random ones I have!

MACina

Yes, this is what I feared
sigh.gif

I'm not sure but I think the two colors on the right are lipsticks.

Addict4MAC

I hate cream and powder in one compact, so gross. The next few months should be really easy for me, I can skip a lot of collections. More money for Inglot.
girlhaha.gif
Well, after reading the color story, I assume those are the face kits and which means those are two lipsticks.
001_unsure.gif

Addict4MAC

I'm interested in both lip bags, esp the pink one with Embrace Me l/l since I missed that and I also don't have GAT. I most likely get both brush kits. And I'm leaning on getting the brown face kit. IMO it's nice to have while traveling.

MACina

Do we know already if the lip pencils will be full size?
I'm interested in both lip bags, esp the pink one with Embrace Me l/l since I missed that and I also don't have GAT. I most likely get both brush kits. And I'm leaning on getting the brown face kit. IMO it's nice to have while traveling.

Anneri

I hate cream and powder in one compact, so gross. The next few months should be really easy for me, I can skip a lot of collections. More money for Inglot.
girlhaha.gif
iagree.gif

Don't know why companies still do that.

I'll mosey over to Inglot, too!
greengrin.gif

missmeghan

I preordered mine today :D I'm now waiting on the brown face kit and the x5 brush kit. If anyone is still iffy, I could probably go get swatches of anything tomorrow. Or check on l/l size if anyone is still wondering :) I spend too much time at MAC lately.