MAC Illustrated Collection (July 2013)

Addict4MAC

I feel the same way!! Both lip bags and ill probably throw in the x5 brush kit
iagree.gif

JJJewels

The Rebecca Moses bags are out here in Canada (The Bay). Thinking of grabbing the nude lip one. Anyone have swatches of the Nude Proof lipstick?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see a swatch!

MACina

Already out in Canada? This is awesome
pompom.gif

Hopefully we will see more swatches soon then!

The Rebecca Moses bags are out here in Canada (The Bay). Thinking of grabbing the nude lip one. Anyone have swatches of the Nude Proof lipstick?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see a swatch!

JJJewels

Already out in Canada? This is awesome
pompom.gif

Hopefully we will see more swatches soon then!

Any requests? I may just get the nude lip but I am tempted by the face kits.

I checked the brushes out. They are definitely the SE quality we're used to. Kinda scraggly looking. Not all that soft.

MACina

I would love to see the glosses...Picture Pink and Drawn to Chic
smiles.gif

Any requests? I may just get the nude lip but I am tempted by the face kits.

I checked the brushes out. They are definitely the SE quality we're used to. Kinda scraggly looking. Not all that soft.

JJJewels

Here are pics of the display and makeover area. The Bay (downtown Toronto - Hudson Bay Centre)

I picked up the Nude lip bag only. I will do some swatches later tonight and will have a full review up on my blog (new blog!) this weekend.

JJJewels

First things first: I opened the box and the lipstick, liner and gloss were just thrown in there, not contained in the bag. They also had no boxes of their own.
Second: a friend of mine pointed out, the nude bag has a very bright pink lipgloss. I know it's not a mistake because of the earlier descriptions and the displays I saw.

Now, onto swatches.

Left liner is Spice (for comparison) next to Boldly Bare liner. The Nude Proof lipstick beside it is heavily swatched, about 4 times. It's a gorgeous fairly sheer rich pink nude.
Left lipglass is Kiss Don't Tell from Archie's Girls (for comparison) next to the Drawn to Chic lipglass. As you can see the Drawn to Chic is a bit more sheer/less creamy than the Kiss Don't Tell. Still a gorgeous hot, almost coral pink.

Now if any of you buy the lip bags, tell me if the products came in their own boxes! If so, I am going back to Mac.

Corally

First things first: I opened the box and the lipstick, liner and gloss were just thrown in there, not contained in the bag. They also had no boxes of their own. Second: a friend of mine pointed out, the nude bag has a very bright pink lipgloss. I know it's not a mistake because of the earlier descriptions and the displays I saw. Now, onto swatches. Left liner is Spice (for comparison) next to Boldly Bare liner. The Nude Proof lipstick beside it is heavily swatched, about 4 times. It's a gorgeous fairly sheer rich pink nude. Left lipglass is Kiss Don't Tell from Archie's Girls (for comparison) next to the Drawn to Chic lipglass. As you can see the Drawn to Chic is a bit more sheer/less creamy than the Kiss Don't Tell. Still a gorgeous hot, almost coral pink.  Now if any of you buy the lip bags, tell me if the products came in their own boxes! If so, I am going back to Mac.
It looks great! I got a lip bag with last years illustrated and they didn't come with boxes. I believe that's always the case with ''bag sets''.

JJJewels

It looks great! I got a lip bag with last years illustrated and they didn't come with boxes. I believe that's always the case with ''bag sets''.
Ok good to know!
2 hours of Nude Proof and still moisturizing. Even lasted through a full can of pop and a pretzel!

Denae78

I checked this out today, the brushes looked really bad to me. The nude lip bag was all that looked interesting to me. I didn't pick it up though, hopefully its still there when I can get back.

MACina

Beautiful....thank you for sharing
bouquet.gif

Here are pics of the display and makeover area. The Bay (downtown Toronto - Hudson Bay Centre)

I picked up the Nude lip bag only. I will do some swatches later tonight and will have a full review up on my blog (new blog!) this weekend.