MAC In Extra Dimension Collection (April 30, 2015 online / May 7, 2015 in stores)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Release Dates for MAC
Online release date US: April 30
In store release date US: May 7

Online release date (international): May
In store release date (international): May

WHERE will this collection be available?

Special Packaging?
No

Will PRO discount apply?

Active shipping codes:

List of products
Extra Dimension Eyeshadow
All of the shades below have been released previously, but these shades are now part of the permanent range.

• A Natural Flirt
  • Ready to Party
  • Stylishly Merry
  • Smoky mauve
  • Rich Core
  • Grand Galaxy
  • Amorous Alloy
  • Havana
  • Sweet Heat
  • Stolen Moment
  • Silver Sun
  • Silver Dawn
  • Lunar
  • Fathoms Deep
  • Legendary Lure
  • Sea Worship
  • Dark Dare
  • Evening Grey

Active Link to the Collection:

source: MAC Extra Dimension Eyeshadow for May 2015

Honi

I really like the one I already have (Evening Grey) so I'm happy these are becoming perm, gonna pick a few more up!

Corally

I only have two extra dimension eyeshadows so far (Stolent Moment and Modern Pewter), but I really like them so I might buy some more!

highheels

Any recommendations for a good brush to use? I have a few of these already but feel like I don't reach for them because I haven't found the right brush to pick up the product properly.

B

Buffy89

Any recommendations for a good brush to use? I have a few of these already but feel like I don't reach for them because I haven't found the right brush to pick up the product properly.
I cannot say anything about Mac brushes because I only own three, but I use a regular flat eyeshadow brush and rather pack the product onto the lid before blending the edges, rather than swirling around on the lid with a fluffier brush. The double-ended brush included in the Naked palettes goes quite well with the ED shadows, too.

I own already eight (?) of the EDES, two of them in the large pans, and they're my favorite formula! So glad they're coming back to be perm. They're great when one's in a hurry because they create some sculpting effect on the lid so one does not really need to darken the crease or highlight the inner corner
heart.gif
just one eyeshadow and liner, and I'm ready to go.

highheels

I cannot say anything about Mac brushes because I only own three, but I use a regular flat eyeshadow brush and rather pack the product onto the lid before blending the edges, rather than swirling around on the lid with a fluffier brush. The double-ended brush included in the Naked palettes goes quite well with the ED shadows, too. I own already eight (?) of the EDES, two of them in the large pans, and they're my favorite formula! So glad they're coming back to be perm. They're great when one's in a hurry because they create some sculpting effect on the lid so one does not really need to darken the crease or highlight the inner corner :heart: just one eyeshadow and liner, and I'm ready to go.
Thank you! Perhaps my technique is the problem instead of the brush I'm using... I will definitely try a denser brush and pack the product on next time to see if that helps. Much appreciated!

Littlemissdee

I already own five of the shades mostly from the AA and Magnetic Nudes collections. I'll probably get them all but will be swatching in store first. I definitely know I want sweet heat as I missed out the first time around. I love the texture. So effortless.

Latest posts