MAC In Extra Dimension Collection (April 30, 2015 online / May 7, 2015 in stores)

jackiegeee

This is so exciting!!! I had such regret over not backing up the AA shadows, especially Sea Worship! Yay!
yahoo.gif

VioletPearl

Stolen Moment and Rich Core, yesssss!!!
They should have inclueded the light beige one from last year's holiday collection as well...

awickedshape

I saw T's swatches and raced over here
th_happy1.gif

MAC is making a rather aggressive play for my business lol!

I'll be checking my stash first but some of these are really appealing to me:

Amorous Ally
Havana
Rich Core
Sea Worship
Silver Sun
Stylishly Merry

SOS.gif

ILoveMakeup84

I already have Silver Sun and Sea Worship but so happy Fathoms Deep is perm now! I was so sad when I missed out on AA! So happy these are perm also.

Yazmin

Glad these are permanent. I have all of them except Lunar, so I can take my time with backups if and when I use up my existing ones up.

jennyap

I regretted skipping Legendary Lure, so very glad that's back. Also interested in Lunar, Stylishly Merry, Dark Dare, Grand Galaxy, Rich Core, and maybe Evening Grey. I already have A Natural Flirt, Silver Sun, Silver Dawn, Sea Worship, Fathoms Deep, Stolen Moment, Ready to Party & Smoky Mauve. Yeah, I love this formula!

lyseD

I guess I'm one of the few who didn't care for these. I just B2MAC an almost full Lunar.

Addict4MAC

I have all of the EDES from AA and one from Magnetic Nude (Steam Heat I believe). As [@]Yazmin[/@] mentioned, I'm glad these are perm so I can back up as needed. I'm most interested in Amorous Ally, Dark Dare, Havana, Lunar, Rich Core, and Stylishly Merry.

B

Buffy89

Wow, I just checked the swatches and they are very similar. I just thought since Lorelei is such a great shade they would repromote it.
Lorelai is the only shade from AA I did not get, and I've regretted this soooo much. So for sure, I'll get Sweet Heat sooner or later. Although I'm still sad because I'm a huge Gilmore Girls fan
sigh.gif
By the way, off topic, I'm just keeping my horribly dry Evil Eye quad for reasons of fandom because it reminds me of Harry Potter.

Prettypackages

I saw T's swatches and raced over here
th_happy1.gif

MAC is making a rather aggressive play for my business lol!

I'll be checking my stash first but some of these are really appealing to me:

Amorous Ally
Havana
Rich Core
Sea Worship
Silver Sun
Stylishly Merry

SOS.gif
Love Havana, although when it first came out, I had the damndest time making it work.

I'm glad these are perm and I have most of them.

For those that this pertains to, why did you like this formula?

rockin

I have all of these except Evening Grey and Amorous Alloy, so I'll be adding those to my collection. I'm glad they're now permanent so I don't have to worry about using them up.

mango13

Lorelai is the only shade from AA I did not get, and I've regretted this soooo much. So for sure, I'll get Sweet Heat sooner or later. Although I'm still sad because I'm a huge Gilmore Girls fan
sigh.gif
By the way, off topic, I'm just keeping my horribly dry Evil Eye quad for reasons of fandom because it reminds me of Harry Potter.
Gilmore Girls was such a good show. Maybe they'll repromote Lorelei in an LE collection. It will definitely be a huge seller and of course each ebayer will buy like 20 and sell each for $95. lol
It would be awesome if they ever did a Harry Potter collection though, I would totally be all over it. There haven't been any SUPER COOL character collections this year. Maybe be they'll roll all of them out towards the end of the year. I'm so hopping for them to do The Nightmare Before Christmas Collection!!!!

Bronwyn

This was such a smart decision on mac's part. Glad they listened to people's requests. Though I'm sure it also has to do with wet dry shadows being so popular of late. I think I want to get silver sun. It's pretty unique and I don't have any shadows in the aqua family.

Marsha Pomells

I don't own any ED eyeshadows, what are they like compared to other eyeshadows... Apart from VPs, as I know they must be better than VPs