MAC In Extra Dimension Collection (April 30, 2015 online / May 7, 2015 in stores)

Violasphere

Just to warn everyone! DON'T ever depot your extra dimension eye shadows. They are not in a pan but instead in a flimsy plastic container. So just leave them in the individuals pots!

Honi

Just to warn everyone! DON'T ever depot your extra dimension eye shadows. They are not in a pan but instead in a flimsy plastic container. So just leave them in the individuals pots!
Theyre on a waffle frame so no, dont depot them!

Violasphere

Oh, I didn't know there was a name, good to know! Yeah I made that mistake and would hate for anyone else to do that.

jlampley

I can't wait to wear Lunar. Such a beautiful color!!
mac_addict.gif

Honi

Seems this is up for scandinavia now aswell, nothing that really catches my interest so far. Most of them seem to be "Out of stock" already but I guess that is because they never were in stock to begin with and that they will be made available later on.

Marsha Pomells

Seems this is up for scandinavia now aswell, nothing that really catches my interest so far. Most of them seem to be "Out of stock" already but I guess that is because they never were in stock to begin with and that they will be made available later on.
It's hitting UK sometime today. As these are perm, I'm in no rush to pick these up

Gygy

The collection is on the French website since yesterday. I'm super happy because the 233 brush is back !

Ithink I'll take 2 of this one because I love it so much!
I prefer it : it's like a "better shaped" 239 combined with a shorter 242: super handy, useful and ...well I love this one!
(waiting for the come back of the 235 too !- kind of softer 252 which I love too)

MRV

The collection is on the French website since yesterday. I'm super happy because the 233 brush is back !

I prefer it : it's like a "better shaped" 239 combined with a shorter 242: super handy, useful and ...well I love this one!
(waiting for the come back of the 235 too !- kind of softer 252 which I love too)
Oh! I don't have that one. Since I already have almost all the EDES I think I will check out the brushes instead. I'd like another 234 at least.

235 soft? I actually bought my 235 from Paris, and when I used it for the first time it was like I had poked my eye with a stick!
lol.gif

Gygy

Oh! I don't have that one. Since I already have almost all the EDES I think I will check out the brushes instead. I'd like another 234 at least.

235 soft? I actually bought my 235 from Paris, and when I used it for the first time it was like I had poked my eye with a stick!
lol.gif
Lol Really? Mine (235) is the softest eye brush I have (from Paris too).

(But I have another brush everybody loves and I hate because the one I got was "poking my eye"!, (it was the 287, I hate this one so much, well the one I had because when MUA use theirs on me it is super soft ....) I finally sold it to someone yey!!

I love the 233 because it picks up and packs on the eyeshadows very well (usual ones as well as extra dimensions, or pressed pigments, pigments: it is great for everything!)

MRV

Lol Really? Mine (235) is the softest eye brush I have (from Paris too).

(But I have another brush everybody loves and I hate because the one I got was "poking my eye"!, (it was the 287, I hate this one so much, well the one I had because when MUA use theirs on me it is super soft ....) I finally sold it to someone yey!!

I love the 233 because it picks up and packs on the eyeshadows very well (usual ones as well as extra dimensions, or pressed pigments, pigments: it is great for everything!)
Yeah, I actually used the 235 this morning - it has not softened over the years but it works quite well for a quick look. My 234 on the other hand feels lovely!

I'm using the 287 for consealer mostly.

223 - Good to know that!

Latest posts