MAC Le Disko Collection (June 11/ June 18, 2015)

DarylandCarole

I also got Feel the Fever, slow/Fast/Slow and Say it isn't so. All are very pretty! I'll pst swatches from my laptop, since it never works from my iPad. Overall I love these shadows.

MissLiLaC

I also got Feel the Fever, slow/Fast/Slow and Say it isn't so. All are very pretty! I'll pst swatches from my laptop, since it never works from my iPad. Overall I love these shadows.
Just picked up some today and I agree in person they're stunning I Like 2 Watch is even prettier than what I pictured, a gorgeous unique gold shade I wanted to test Try Me On but my counter(UK) didn't get it

Marsha Pomells

Just picked up some today and I agree in person they're stunning I Like 2 Watch is even prettier than what I pictured, a gorgeous unique gold shade I wanted to test Try Me On but my counter(UK) didn't get it
Enjoy your goodies, Lilac. I'm gonna have to blind purchase the shadows, I know exactly which ones I want

MissLiLaC

Enjoy your goodies, Lilac. I'm gonna have to blind purchase the shadows, I know exactly which ones I want
Thanks Marsha Oh you won't be disappointed I got IL2W, LR, SIIS and CSDS but now I want Feel the Fever and Boom Boom Room Which ones you picking up?

Marsha Pomells

Thanks Marsha Oh you won't be disappointed I got IL2W, LR, SIIS and CSDS but now I want Feel the Fever and Boom Boom Room Which ones you picking up?
Definitely ordering IL2W, BBR and 2 dazzleglasses. Got my eye on a couple of plummy ones, think I'll order them during my lunch break

kirstw91

I managed to get 4 shadows from my Mac counter, they were all gorgeous but I had to restrain myself. I got, Let's Roll, Last Dance, I Like 2 Watch and Feel The Fever.

Marsha Pomells

Got my order in:-
ec69b9be_image.jpeg
... Picked up Let's Boogie and and Let's Roll. Then I had to put in another order for Try Me On. The counter didn't get it for some unknown reason

Honi

Did anyone try depotting these yet? I know it says theyre delicate so I've been putting it off but I'd really like to put it in my palette!

lilinah

These shadows are *gorgeous*. Buffed a bit they are shiny but not glitter-fallout.

I got:
Last Dance - Peach beige with pink sparkles - good everyday color for me
I Like 2 Watch - Mid-tone brown with gold sparkles
Boom Boom Room - Light burgundy with emerald sparkles
Can't Stop, Don't Stop - Deep plum purple with sparkles

There were a couple others i liked, but i'm trying to limit my expenditures - gotta save for my summer vacation.

Prettypackages

ok, how are you applying? I ended up with glitter all under my eye as the night went on, and it didn't even last where I placed it on my eye.