MAC - MAC Fall Color Discussion

PixieDancer

Going to pick up V with my next online purchase since it's a perm item.

Also, I tried my AF quad again & same difficulty with FP. However, I find I like the look of these shades together so much the extra work is worth it. I do only grab for it when I have a little more time to spare. But I am not unhappy that I have this quad. It really is unique, and I can see myself reaching for this a lot in the spring too!

sherm

Glad Violetta is going perm! I snagged the last one at my counter when this collex was still out and I've been using it sparingly. I love it so!

lmcmullen

I know I'm reviving an old thread here but I recently got the Parlour Smoke quad (after oggling it for months) and I really love it. Pigmentation is really good and I use all the colors in it on a regular basis.

Today I have on the Parlour Smoke color (light blue-purple-gray) on the lid with a little of the navy in the corner and the crease. Black eyeliner, black mascara and a swipe of Syrup lipstick and I was out the door (I'm NC25, dark brown hair, blue eyes).

Its still available on the US website, I think or it might be headed for the CCO soon.

bis

I know I'm reviving an old thread here but I recently got the Parlour Smoke quad (after oggling it for months) and I really love it. Pigmentation is really good and I use all the colors in it on a regular basis. Today I have on the Parlour Smoke color (light blue-purple-gray) on the lid with a little of the navy in the corner and the crease. Black eyeliner, black mascara and a swipe of Syrup lipstick and I was out the door (I'm NC25, dark brown hair, blue eyes). Its still available on the US website, I think or it might be headed for the CCO soon.
It really is a great quad, I got it too. My go-to combo is Parlour Smoke with Winterized :love:

martiangurll

It really is a great quad, I got it too. My go-to combo is Parlour Smoke with Winterized
love.gif

Ooo, I am trying this tomorrow!

martiangurll

Let me know how you liked it. My Winterized does not look like much, but it's a beautiful purple grey
love.gif

I guess I don't have Parlour Smoke quad, not sure why I thought I did but I got Lady Grey quad instead and it is really too light to balance out Winterized I guess.

I used Winterized with Howzat, Silvergull, Moleskin and Centerstage instead and I really liked it. Winterized is really lovely. I am going to keep an eye out for the Parlour Smoke quad (and the Evil Eye from MAC me over) plus the shadesticks from this collection.

I will go to my CCO once the storms clear up and I bet I can get most of those items. I am thinking about getting the purple and fuschia all purpose pencils too. maybe they will have some MSF and I can go vein hunting as well.

bis

I guess I don't have Parlour Smoke quad, not sure why I thought I did but I got Lady Grey quad instead and it is really too light to balance out Winterized I guess.  I used Winterized with Howzat, Silvergull, Moleskin and Centerstage instead and I really liked it.  Winterized is really lovely.  I am going to keep an eye out for the Parlour Smoke quad (and the Evil Eye from MAC me over) plus the shadesticks from this collection.  I will go to my CCO once the storms clear up and I bet I can get most of those items.  I am thinking about getting the purple and fuschia all purpose pencils too.  maybe they will have some MSF and I can go vein hunting as well.
I need to try Winterized with Silvergull. The quads from this collection were really nice, but that may be because I do wear smokey eyes a lot atm. Happy hunting in the CCO, I am living vicariously through you.

GlamQueen21

If any of you live in the US, I have an extra Hi-Def Cyan Chromagraphic Pencil for those who don't have a PRO store or don't have access to it and I'm willing to sell it. PM me if you are interested.