MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

berryjuicy

I hate to send things back, but Outre is a huge disappointment to me. I am wearing it on my lid over painterly in an attempt to get some kind of something out of it, but it's just not happening. No time to redo so I hate my eye makeup today. I tried covering it up with a couple other shadows and it just looks oogly. I've also got Midnight Blues lining my upper and lower lid and I'm not liking it too much either. I'm gonna give it another shot when Outre is not on my face and see if that changes things. But...Outre is going back for sure
nope.gif

HebrideanSprite

I just got my Midnight Blues Fluidline! My sister picked it up for me my other two fluidlines are still in the mail but I thought I'd post pictures of Midnight Blues in the Sunlight for you all in the meantime. Enjoy!

The Swatch is 3 layers on the left and 1 layer on the right. Sadly this is a bit sheerer than what I was hoping for. Love the colour though. Also I found the shimmer doesn't really show up unless in bright sunlight, more of a satin-almost matte finish. Can't wait for my other two! (Dark Envy and Dark Diversion)

Adee

I am trying really hard to cut down my wish list for this collection, but failing miserably

My list currently stands at:

Oh Oh Oh
Plum Fun
Avenue
Dark Envy
All shadesticks except Butternutty (as I already have that one)
Mythical
Creamy Bisque
Moleskin
Carbonized
Stunner
Seaside

It's quite a problem as I know I'll also want most, if not all, the Paint Pots from Posh Paradise

Does anyone know how Tundra shadestick compares to Silverstroke Fluidline?
Tundra and silverstroke are both just basic silver. Except tundra is a bit brighter and more shimmery. Tundra is a great dupe for silverstroke!

Tatyiona

Has anyone with a complexion of nc44/45 tried stunner blush and if so how is it?
Don't do it! I hate it and and everybody I know that's nc45 and swatched it doesn't like it. My artist is like NC25 and she said it barely shows up on her and she had to pack it on.

xasperadastra

sooooooo, in your opinion what are the Must Haves (if you think there are some) of this collection?

ahh and of course this collection will arrive in Europe!

Prettypackages

so far for me 226, runaway red, creamy bisque, carbonized if you don't have anything similiar, maybe avenue, street cool shade stick, moleskin (if it works for you). The rest I haven't played with enough to determine that.

iheartcolor

i just picked up some items from my local counter and i am so happy! altho i am debating getting the 214 brush and a fluidline.............

xbuttonsx

STUNNER barely shows on me. i have to pack it on and im really pale.

I had one of the MAs do my makeup (it feels nice to have someone else do the work!) and she had to apply Stunner like 3 different times while doing my face and I am PALE.

Mac-Guy

I don't think it is possible to have a general "must have" list as it depends on each individual, but here are my (current) favorites (I tried to keep the list short):

- Creamy Bisque (as a natural highlighter that despite its frost finish looks rather natural)
- Moleskin (as an exquisite nude that looks absolutely stunning in combination with a Seaside or Hush)
- Carbonized (as a brown that has a lot of depth)
- Equilibrium (rather than Stunner, just because Equi is more unique whereas there are numerous shades that look similar to Stunner)
- Take Root (rather than Seaside as it is close to Hush)
- Street Cool (as a nicely pigmented and easy to work with taupe color)

Having said that, I like all my products (as I got quite a few more) and I only buy when I am sure I get good use out of it.

nessafoo

Here of pics of me wearing mythical, carbonized , dark diversion and peachstock. Mythical is AMAZING!! Its like star violet and coppering had a baby. Must have in my opinion!!

Latest posts