MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

Copperhead

Wow! Very pretty nessafoo! You've probably just sold a few women who were deciding on whether or not to get Mythical or Carbonized. LOL!

luvlydee

Nessafoo the look is gorgeous! I can't wait til my carbonized comes today! I didn't get mythical but I want to try this look substituting mythical with cranberry eyeshadow

Monsy

me too!

What a beautiful look, nessafoo! You're so gorgeous!
You're making me want Mythical now.
girlhaha.gif

ladyarwen

I checked my shipping status for my first order, but it still says that only the shipping label has been created. I placed this order Sunday night, for fuck's sake. -__-

Mac-Guy

I checked my shipping status for my first order, but it still says that only the shipping label has been created. I placed this order Sunday night, for fuck's sake. -__-

This usually happens to me when I order really early, i.e. right when the collection goes live. If I order products a day or two later, they usually arrive much earlier. I would not worry as long as you don't have received a backorder notice. Just hang in there.

luvlydee

yay my carbonized came and its so perty!
So i compared it to darkhorse.. not even close. In the pan it looks more like urban decays Hustle, but when swatched u def see the diffrence. Carbonized applies so pigmented and smooth. im loving it so far.

UD Hustle, Carbonized, UD Darkhorse

Monsy

thanks allura! btw love your blog!

i received my 226 brush today

I was wearing Stunner today and i have to say i love it! it is exactly like i wanted it. i got up at 5am and had only 10min for makeup. i looked fresh, it was not too pink. i think it's must have for pale skin

ladyarwen

Here he is...Prince Noir! I paired him with my Surf the Ocean stack's gold and dark blue/green on the eyes. I'm itching for Stunner, Mythical and Carbonized to get here so I can do a look with those and Runaway Red.

Prettypackages

so is the original 226 shape?

I was wearing Stunner today and i have to say i love it! it is exactly like i wanted it. i got up at 5am and had only 10min for makeup. i looked fresh, it was not too pink. i think it's must have for pale skin

Monsy

I don't know because i do not have original one. I am sorry. I just wanted to post pic so you guys can compare it.

Allura Beauty

Aw, thank you!

How do you like the 226?

Latest posts