MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

jaylilee

http://www.specktra.net/forum/thread/175982/mac-mac-me-over-fall-2011
Oh duh, silly me. but thank you!! <3

edit: so i went through that list and i think I might cry.
All the eyeshadows, most lipglasses and lipsticks sound amazing....there goes my money. I need a second job LOL

Jacq-i

Oh my my my! I want all the Lipsticks, Lipglass, Evil Eye Eyeshadow Quad, Lady Grey Eyeshadow Quad, Eyeshadows, Fluidlines, Nail Lacquer, and the Blushes...

Everything sounds so lovely!!

LMD84

this collection is not interteresting me as much now i have read about the cindy sherman collection!!

UrbanSweetheart

so much from this collection sounds AMAZING. The eyeshadows...the quads...the shadesticks! *swoons*
love.gif

TeresitaMC

I love this collection so far! It sounds so yummy :)

I'm looking at a couple lipsticks, a few lipglasses (yay for The Wee Coquette coming back!), a couple eyeshadows, some shadesticks and fluidlines and polishes, the blushes and perhaps quads. This is NOT my list, just things I'd like to see pics/swatches of, lol. :D

I don't think I can afford a backup of the 226 even though I've always wanted another one. I call it my "magic brush" hehe. I have been surviving on just one of them, so I may as well use that potential spending on something else!

evilpoptart

Ahhhhh! The fall collections are getting me back into mac and makeup purchasing. I have been good and not buying much makeup since May, plan to continue this until these amazing fall collections come out. This one and the Cindy collection are going to wipe me out. Here is what I want so far from this collection:

L/S
Secret lover
Runaway Red
Offshoot

I will choose one of the pinks, whichever one I like better

L/g
Illicit or curvaceous depending on which I like better
The Wee Coquette-I will be getting at least 2 since it is fleshpot in l/g form

Evileye quad
Lady grey quad

E/s
moleskin
creamy bisque
carbonized-maybe

Blush
Stunner

Brush
226- i have heard the legend and want one.

QueenOfSnark

As long as it's late August and not early August. >_> My (tiny) bank account needs some breathing room after Chanel Byzance. Seeing the Cindy Sherman info hasn't changed my list any, though it was relatively small to begin with.

Is it me, or has MAC's summer collections turned meh but the fall collections turned into something crazy awesome?

LMD84

As long as it's late August and not early August. >_> My (tiny) bank account needs some breathing room after Chanel Byzance. Seeing the Cindy Sherman info hasn't changed my list any, though it was relatively small to begin with.

Is it me, or has MAC's summer collections turned meh but the fall collections turned into something crazy awesome?
oh i still love semi precious - but certain items from the fall collections are looking amazing!

Alisha1

I never purchased any makeup for a month to save up for the Byzance collection and I guess I will have to do the same for this! I want sooo much hopefully my list will be cut down once I see pictures!

Mac-Guy

I'm still in love with Surf Baby. For my personal taste, it was a great collection that has a long-term appeal - at least the products I bought.

sss215

If this collection is the Fab Felines follower, then it should release in late August. Before you know it, the release will be here.

Also, isn't MAC Me Over MAC's makeover contest? I'll be interested to see who they have chosen and what looks they have created with these products. I am hoping there are some videos on the site. I really miss MAC's videos that used to be released with collections.

Here is my prelim list. I love pro to store/counter re-promotes.

Peachstock
Prince Noir
Smoked Purple
Runaway Red
[h=3]Outre[/h] [h=3]Street Cool[/h] [h=3]Midnight Blues[/h] [h=3]226 Small Tapered Blending Brush ($TBA) (Limited Edition)[/h]

xasperadastra

I'm still in love with Surf Baby. For my personal taste, it was a great collection that has a long-term appeal - at least the products I bought.
I agree, surf baby has been a really good quality collection... I've not been disappointed at all (and I bought a loooooooot)

Alisha1

I loved the Surf Baby collection - It was the only collection that I spent the most on and I still need to purchase some eyeshadows before they go from the MAC site forever!

katred

Specktra Bestie

Well, I think Surf Baby was a solid, summery collection and the eye shadows are real stars. And Bloggers' Obsessions actually has some gems. But comparatively, yes, I'd say that it looks like someone at Mac HQ woke up in the midst of planning the Fall collections and decided it was time to get back to work. The Spring collections were pretty disappointing to me, in the summer, things have sort of started to get moving and it looks like Fall will be awesome.

LiLBeautyBarbie

Wow I am going to be broke this fall to much and so little time! This collection is totally up my alley and I think it might be my biggest haul to date! hopefully I can cut my list down when swatches start popping up:)

Latest posts