MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

OctoberViolet

Thank you so much RedVelvetX!!!! What a beautiful collection of amazing colors. Now I'm confused again. I want the Black Quad and I want more than my original 5 lipsticks. Smoked Purple is back on my list for now. I am also loving Secret Lover & Rebel. Augh!!!! Decisions decisions.
th_wallbash.gif

More swatches:
http://haruhii.pixnet.net/blog/post/29586109

xasperadastra

uhhhh finally we have complete swatcheeeeeeees thanks for posting harui's link... maybe I also like the other quad...evil eye...but the purple shade looks like vile violet (I knew ithad been almost the same)... I still don't know if I'd ever use seaside CCB and I should pass on carbonized since maybe it's like dark horse but I'm waiting for a swatch side by side of them ^^

Prettypackages

great swatches, but now I really don't know what to get... LOL I kinda like both quads.

Outre is not as mustardy as I thought. Carbonized looks like a lighter CenterStage... *sigh*

Prettypackages

anyone think stunner kinda looks like pink cult... I think I have to walk away from this collection and come back to it.

Does the Evil Eye quad remind anyone of burmese beauty? OR am I off? LOL

xasperadastra

now I want almost everything ... (I know... for mac addicts everything could look boring and old..but for me everything is neeeeewwwwww)
I really see quality in this collection and it's what I always look for:

1shades I don't own
2 quality quality quality

xasperadastra

anyone think stunner kinda looks like pink cult... I think I have to walk away from this collection and come back to it.

Does the Evil Eye quad remind anyone of burmese beauty? OR am I off? LOL

mmm nope! IMO it's more similar to Oh so fair! and damn it I like that evil eye quad :p is palace pedigreed so poor in pigmentation? what can you tell me about that shade??

peachsuns

This site has swatch of everything! Thank you so much, RedVelvetX!!!
th_worship.gif
I'm bit overwhelmed right now.
thud.gif

I love the Evil Eye quad and Stunner blush.
eyelove.gif

Is Stunner just another pink blush?

More swatches:

ladyarwen

Haruhi comes through for us again! (She mis-labeled the swatches for The Wee Coquette and Social Light, but I'll forgive her. XD) Yes, Plum Fun looks like it'll be staying on my list. The Evil Eye quad looks like it has very decent pigmentation, so I'm looking forward to Christine's review on that.

m0rg3nst3rn

More swatches:
How the heck did she get the swatches of the Evil Eye quad to look like that???
I tried but didn't want to misrepresent how they swatch by doing layers of the shadows. Did she do more than one layer of the shadows? I will try and swatch the quads with a brush this time and see if that fairs better...because I know for a fact that they are not that dark with one swatch of the finger, that has got to be 2-3 layers.

Oh, I have my naked palette with me and will do comparison swatches of Dark Horse and Carbonized on my lunch break.

Rezel

Thanks for the link. Everything is so pretty!

After seeing everything, I'm considering Offshoot and Runaway Red L/S (good thing I already have Rebel), Stunner blush (but I really shouldn't, I already have too many!), Tundra SS (so pretty!), Lady Grey quad, and 226 brush. Now, I'm gonna wait for better swatches so I can decide.

commandolando

Carbonized & Creamy Bisque look really nice but I never reach for e/s that aren't in a pallet...they always end up in a drawer. MAC should give us the choice of single pan or potted...

Tatyiona

OmG i might buy the Evil Eye quad just for Spell caster! Ugh I need to see it swatched on darker skin to know if it's truly blue/green as I think it is. First I wanted outre and the 226 now I want Avenue, take root and the quad. Damn damn damn

Alisha1

Wow the swatches look great! But thankfully my list hasn't grown!

I want:
Oh Oh Oh l/s
Offshoot l/s
Social light l/g
Curvaceous l/g
Plum Fun l/g
Outre e/s
Avenue f/l
Dark envy f/l
Midnight Blues f/l
226 brush

My maybe list is:
Carbonized
Equilibrium

Hopefully Christine will do some comparison swatches so I can cut my list further, I need to start saving!

Mac-Guy

OmG i might buy the Evil Eye quad just for Spell caster! Ugh I need to see it swatched on darker skin to know if it's truly blue/green as I think it is. First I wanted outre and the 226 now I want Avenue, take root and the quad. Damn damn damn

It does look gorgeous! I'm now tempted too.

liba

have you already seen mattenes from posh paradise?? I hope we have some new info soon ^^^^^
haven't seen them yet, but the formula is really wonderful. I've only had a few over the years and now that they're bringing them back in full force, I'm readying my wallet at the starting line!

Latest posts