MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

pemily

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

i asked MAC Online if they were going to release any LE Paints and the lady said to me that they have not done so in a really long time and there is no plans for the future... as much as I love my p/p's I LOOOOVVVEE my paints more!!!
I'd like it if Paints came back instead of shadesticks. I need more of Flammable!

pemily

paints are the best... fantastic texture, creamy,easy to apply (just dont squeeze... :) really pretty colors in the perm line but one mac lady told me they are fazing out so I would grab them whilst you can :)

LMD84

paints are awesome!! i filmed my bases video that people requested and that will be posted up on youtube next monday. so you can see exactly what they are like :)

LMD84

paints don't crease one me. even though they are more creamy than a paint pot they dry down much drier on the skin if that makes sense!

Mac-Guy

Just don't squeeze or you might end up with enough paint to put on 10 people, lol.
girlhaha.gif

Mac-Guy

I hate the packaging so much that I refuse to buy them
blah.gif

They are not very practical and they end up looking very messy once you are half-way through the tube. I wish they would come in a pin-point applicator where you can squeeze out the tiniest amount. Yet, the product itself is wonderful!

MACcrazy

I miss paints. The paint pot colors are usually so boring I don't bother.

yeah, i would usually just use mine as a base except for indianwood and fresco rose, presents from tartan tale, I would put those on if i was in a hurry. The new ones will probably spark your interest
flower.gif

LMD84

Just don't squeeze or you might end up with enough paint to put on 10 people, lol.
girlhaha.gif

lol! i'll never forget when i first used stillife paint. it was my first paint and i ordered it online so had no guidance on how they are used. i squeezed so much out of that tube and ended up with it from lid to brow bone... far too thickly applied too so my eye area looked all frosty and gross!

Lou’s MAC blush collection - take a look at todays specktra blog post :)

clslvr6spd

I miss all the bright colored paints. I need to get Bare Canvas again, I've been using Soft Orche PP for my base, but honestly it doesn't come close to Bare Canvas!

LittleMaryJane

lol! i'll never forget when i first used stillife paint. it was my first paint and i ordered it online so had no guidance on how they are used. i squeezed so much out of that tube and ended up with it from lid to brow bone... far too thickly applied too so my eye area looked all frosty and gross!

Hehehe. I could see me doing something like that.

Mac-Guy

Haha, it's super easy to squeeze out too much, especially when there is some air in the tube. You squeeze and nothing comes, the then, "CRAP!," a big blob comes out, LOL.

Latest posts