MAC - MAC Me Over Discussion

Ernie That's humour i've found nothing in the subway. About the fluidline I'll swatch siahi and midnight blues together: One is greener than the other I think that the other quad of this collection will be more interessant.

LMD84

I think that the other quad of this collection will be more interessant.
thank you so much for posting up the pictures! :) i was going to post the link this morning but you guys are so quick on seeing the infomation! hee hee! :)

prince noir is the lipstick that i am lusting after now. the quad doesn't really interest me :)

Lisianthus

That quad is not what I hoped. I pictured the colours being deeper and richer. An easy skip for me then.

rockin

I'm actually glad I don't find that quad interesting. I thought from the description that I might, but no. Prince Noir is way too dark for me, and those glosses are also an easy skip. My bank account will be pleased!

xasperadastra

I like that quad, but I thought lady gray was darker! I've already seen the two repromotes swatches and they are very good!! the evil eye quad looks beautiful, but I'll wait for swatches before choosing what to get.. also because I always buy purples.... I also thought the evil eye quad had a "yellow grey" but there isn't! (I don't like yellow grey and for this reason I hadn't looked at the evil quad before..)

sayah

The darker quad looks more fun and wearable. Still, always fun with pictures!
nanaparty.gif

Mac-Guy

Thanks! The quad looks strangely like someone left the Quite Cute quad sitting out in the sun. It's nice, but it's very soft. I can't really imagine doing a look with just those colours. I'd need something to sort of deepen the crease or the corners... That's just me. I'm a little disturbed at how much a couple of the colours look like lustres rather than frosts or Veluxe Pearls.

Although she says it's different, that fluidline looks exactly like Siahi to me.
Exactly. Just imagine MAC leaving all the Quite Cute left-overs in the sun to bleach to the new Lady Grey quad, hahah.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think that the other quad of this collection will be more interessant.
Thanks very much for the pictures and it would be great to see midnight blues vs. siahi "head to head".

It's funny, because the colours in this quad are so light and the ones in the second quad look quite dark in the photo we've seen... It's almost as if the quads are supposed to be used together with each other. I'm kind of divided on Lady Grey. I like the idea of getting a backup of All Races, which I use a lot and I skipped both Quite Cute and Caviar Dreams, which were similar, but do I need this?

With all the cool collections coming up, I've started doing one of my periodic scans through my collection to see if there's stuff I should isolate in anticipation of using for B2M. Might as well take advantage while I can...

Piarpreet

indeed....MAC seems to be running out of ideas :p

Thanks! The quad looks strangely like someone left the Quite Cute quad sitting out in the sun. It's nice, but it's very soft. I can't really imagine doing a look with just those colours. I'd need something to sort of deepen the crease or the corners... That's just me. I'm a little disturbed at how much a couple of the colours look like lustres rather than frosts or Veluxe Pearls.

Although she says it's different, that fluidline looks exactly like Siahi to me.

luvlydee

moleskin looks a little lighter than i thought it would be, but i would probably end up getting it. the pic of the quad doesnt do anything for me which is great because I don't want to add too many things from this collection. The 2 lipglosses look interesting but nothing is for certain until i see more swatches

Mac-Guy

It's funny, a lot of these colors are a lot lighter than anticipated. They are very much a watered-down version of what would be typically considered Fall colors. There is nothing wrong with it, we just need to get used to it.
flower.gif

ladyarwen

The Lady Grey quad just leaves me relieved, tbh. Now I don't have to worry about paying another $36 for it. XD

shontay07108

Wow. Seeing the pics now, I have taken the Lady Grey quad and moleskin off my list. Bummer. Also, the new fluidline looks much more blue to me than Siahi. Siahi is more teal, imo. Still not interested in the fluidline, though so it doesn't matter to me. Here's hoping Carbonized, Creamy Bisque, and Outre are more exciting. I also hope Mac has improved the shadesticks texture because Street Cool sounds like something I could love. The only thing I'm sure of now is another 226.

UrbanSweetheart

^^^ yea, I'm also quite disappointed in some of the products :( I've never owned a shadestick before though, so I'm hoping they're some nice ones released with this collection!