MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder discussion

dxgirly

oh, I forgot who said it, but I haven't been particularly careful with keeping my cajun fresh and it still feels great. I just keep the lid cloed tight. It has been shaken up, flipped over, thrown around and etc... LOL

That was me! haha! Thank you!! I think I'm going to try one out.
heart2.gif

rockin

Here, you get charged by Customs if the value of the item, plus postage, comes to £18 or more (or £36 if it's a gift)! It severely restricts what I am prepared to order from other countries.

Sometimes you might get lucky and it slips through Customs without being noticed, but if you're unlucky it can get quite expensive

LMD84

Here, you get charged by Customs if the value of the item, plus postage, comes to £18 or more (or £36 if it's a gift)! It severely restricts what I am prepared to order from other countries.

Sometimes you might get lucky and it slips through Customs without being noticed, but if you're unlucky it can get quite expensive
yeah i had a bag come from the states and that got stopped and i ended up paying an extra £50 odd pounds on it!

chromatrix

I got to try Truth & Light and it is too dark for me.I LOVE the feel but it's almost a bronzer on me and I HATE looking like I have a tan and wouldn't voluntarily use a bronzer on a bet. I really wish they'd come out with one for the very pale.

dxgirly

I got to try Truth & Light and it is too dark for me.I LOVE the feel but it's almost a bronzer on me and I HATE looking like I have a tan and wouldn't voluntarily use a bronzer on a bet. I really wish they'd come out with one for the very pale.

awww this makes me sad. I was wanting to try it, but I'm like NW10.
shrugs.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I can already see those on the site here as 'coming soon'. They're only 50 cents cheaper than the VV ones. I had hoped they'd be a little more cheaper than that.

LMD84

aw that sucks :( i am nc20 and it matches me ok though for reference guys.

chromatrix

Yes I am very sad about it. If they made a super pale one it'd be all I used for a setting powder for sure.

LMD84

well these came out in the uk yesterday! i really want honey rose however need to wait because sadly my funds are low right now! but i will buy it eventually :)

MrsB

Does anyone have an ingredients list for truth and light? Or does anyone know if the ingredients are similar to the prep and prime finishing powder as that broke me out really badly?

LMD84

Does anyone have an ingredients list for truth and light? Or does anyone know if the ingredients are similar to the prep and prime finishing powder as that broke me out really badly?
i still have the box for mine so i shall tajke a picture and post it when i get home - easier than writing out the ingrediants!

MrsB

i still have the box for mine so i shall tajke a picture and post it when i get home - easier than writing out the ingrediants!

Thank you, that would be great! I actually think it was the cornstarch in the P&P that was the prob so providing that's not the main ingredient, I should be fine.

LMD84

Thank you, that would be great! I actually think it was the cornstarch in the P&P that was the prob so providing that's not the main ingredient, I should be fine.
annoyingly i forgot to do this last night! i shall do it today when i get home - sorry for the delay!