MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder discussion

BeckyBenett

i really like the look of honey rose bt i just cant afford it right now.. maybe later on during the year (although with semiprecious coming out in july, i dont see how i cn buy it later on in the year)..

LMD84

i really like the look of honey rose bt i just cant afford it right now.. maybe later on during the year (although with semiprecious coming out in july, i dont see how i cn buy it later on in the year)..

yeah that was the one downside to these - they were pretty pricey!

BeckyBenett

they really are.. and i still want to try out the msf natural.. so i need to save up for tt..
peace2.gif

rockin

Remember when they came out before they were bumped up in price because of the Disney designs, so hopefully they might be slightly cheaper this time?

lilysaville

I'm really looking forward to picking up Truth and Light. I passed on it with VV because I was skint at the time.

LMD84

Remember when they came out before they were bumped up in price because of the Disney designs, so hopefully they might be slightly cheaper this time?
ooohh that is a very good point that i hasn't though of! lets hope!

BeckyBenett

yeah you guys get high prices like us right? it's not fair - sometimes i wish i could order off the usa site to get cheaper prices! lol!
ours are hiked up even more actually.. probably cause its further away from the us.. sigh..

i knw! i think mac shld consider shipping internationally.. like benefit does.. i dont mind spending US$100 before free shipping. of something of that sorts..

LMD84

ours are hiked up even more actually.. probably cause its further away from the us.. sigh..
i knw! i think mac shld consider shipping internationally.. like benefit does.. i dont mind spending US$100 before free shipping. of something of that sorts..
oh no! price differences like that suck so much :(

rockin

If it's anything like here in the UK, though, you'll get stung heavily by Customs charges (plus the £8 Post Office handling fee for collecting those charges) for that $100 spend, which would probably bump the total up to the same or more than if you bought in your own country.

LMD84

oh yeah i hate the customs charges! or rather the post office fee - why do we pay £8 for the post office to sit their bum on the package for a week!?!

dxgirly

I always wondered why they do that. I've ordered from all over the world, and I've never been charged a customs fee. I don't think the US has them.

LMD84

the rose one looks like i will be able to use it as a blush rather than an all over face powder like i do with truth and light :)

Prettypackages

oh, I forgot who said it, but I haven't been particularly careful with keeping my cajun fresh and it still feels great. I just keep the lid cloed tight. It has been shaken up, flipped over, thrown around and etc... LOL