MAC - Makeup Art Cosmetics Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Lou, while it is a force majeure type of incident, a lot of airlines are refunding tickets because of goodwill. So hopefully you could get some of it back.

fingers crossed! or at least be able to swap the flight for another date. i'm trying to stay positive though... 14 more days for the cloud to shift it's ass!

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
Well now they are saying that it'll probably be at least another 4-5 days. PinkB, what airline did you fly with? I know SAS is running busses from Paris to Stockholm, so if one was a passenger of theirs, and could make it to Paris maybe they'd let you ride along, and then you could take a ferry from here.

I'm flying with Blue1. I checked other ways to travel but it seems all trains and ferries are full. At the moment there's pretty much nothing else I can do than wait. And what an expensive wait that is!
thmbdn.gif

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
I hope the cloud moves away soon and that you can go home. It sucks being suck not knowing what comes next...

Tell me about it! It really sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
fingers crossed! or at least be able to swap the flight for another date. i'm trying to stay positive though... 14 more days for the cloud to shift it's ass!

I hope you and Nick will be able to get on your trip as planned! I think the tickets can be changed for another date if it comes to that, or you can get your money back.

LMD84

things are looking up a little, the guardian (uk paper) is just reporting that airspace may be open sooner than we think. they seem to be saying 7am tommorow but i think that is a little optomistic. but still good news. apprently lots of test planes have been doing fine and the volcano has slowed down now.

GlamQueen21

I saw both Notable and The Perfect Cheek blushes at Allen's CCO!! I almost did get The Perfect Cheek but it looked kind of ashy on me when I swatched it. I do regret not getting Notable blush when it came out.

coachkitten

I so hope that my CCO gets the Perfect Cheek blush. I skipped over it when the collection first came out and I totally regret it.

LMD84

Brash and bold pigment issue

i've just been sorting out my pigments when i noticed that my brash and bold (came out with the m.a.c collection last year) looked weird in the jar. it looked seperated which is weird because it's a powder... like there were cracks in the powder which i could see through the jar. so i opened it up and put a clean finger into the powder. it just bunched up with more pigment. when i shook the jar the powder stayed in the pushed down position. usually pigments puff up when you shake them.... it's almost acting as if it has got something wet inside.... however all my other pigments are fine. and i have only used this pigment a couple of times since i got it and none of the times were with any wet product.

has this happened to anybody else with this pigment? or can anybody think why this has happened? i'm a little sad about it! oh and it was bought from the mac site so is in no way a fake!
smiles.gif

banana1234

Re: Brash and bold pigment issue

i've just checked mine and its fine hun, i dont know what has happened to yours. maybe the lid was not screwed on tight enough at some point?

had you not used it for ages? i used mine quite a few times, so maybe mine just didnt have the time to sit untouched and do that

Mabelle

mine does the same thing... its kind of a weird pigment. ive only reach for mine a few times, but it does on nicely none the less.
i wouldnt worry about it

LMD84

ok... it seems like most of you are having the same issue. that makes me feel better! thanks!
thmbup.gif

Susanne

Yep, the same with my Brash & Bold pigment. We have to live with it I guess
winks.gif

Susanne

Lou, can I merge this thread with the Makeup Art Cosmetic discussion thread now?

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Lou, can I merge this thread with the Makeup Art Cosmetic discussion thread now?

of course you can
smiles.gif
i posted it here because i thought i'd get more replies
smiles.gif
and at least now i know it's not just mine that has gone like this. weird silly pigment!
smiles.gif