MAC Matchmaster Foundation Discussion

Monsy

from the pics of the bottle i have seen it has 1.2oz so slightly more than usual 1oz
but i still dont think MAC foundations are pricey

I wonder why this foundation cost more than the others? Hmm hopefully this brings more product and a built in pump packaging (like Prolong wear.) Can't wait to see the promo pics. Hopefully I will get excited for it. Let's see.

shontay07108

That chart is interesting. It makes me want to try it even though 99% of my experiences with Mac foundations have been disastrous. I don't want to deal with a breakout. I do like that the chart includes and NC44.5 and that means it might really match me. What to do, what to do?

foxxylatina07

Oh I don't mind that it cost that much but if it brings more product even better. I noticed that MAC is by far my favorite foundation maker cuz it matches perfectly. So basically any new liquid med-full coverage foundation will come home with me =)

nuvit

I found this on eBay, might be fake but take a look !

http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-MATCHMASTER-FOUNDATION-4-0-1-2-OZ-BOXED-/320731826383

nuvit

Matchmaster will launching this September in the US.

**and I know that for it's going to be out this October in New Z. & South Africa

nuvit

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-5.png
Press Photos

Shadowy Lady

oh, I'm getting more interested in this now, I like adoptable products like this. I wear NW25 in studio fix most of the year though it's a bit dark on me (except in the summer when i'm tanned) so I'm prob NW22. I'm guessing I'll start with a sample of No.2 when these are finally available

cutemiauw

Very interesting! I would only try it if I could get samples first though. MAC foundations usually causing breakouts on me as well... and I've found my HG with the Armani LSF. On the other hand, if this one worked out it'll be cheaper too, that wouldn't be a bad idea at all :D. One thing I'm worried about is I'm usually between NC42/44 and on the chart it translated to between 5 and 6... wouldn't like to have two shades :/

xasperadastra

I like the packaging of this foundation... it's very elegant! I'll try it carefully because I need something that covers, that doesn't shows my oilness etc etc XD studio fix fluid wasn't bad...but maybe too yellow and with a strange smell ..

Mac-Guy

I hope it has only very sheer coverage, in which case I might try it. Otherwise, I'll just stick to the 193.

Edelmc

There is NO NW OR NC in these foundations they will change to the color of your skin im I can wear 1.5 or 2.0 I have the break down of what nw and nc shades can wear. I wore this foundation for a few hours it feel like face and body on skin if a buildable coverage that i like.

btw if you all would like my fan page as a THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFORMATION I GIVE OUT it only takes two seconds www.facebook.com/EloyGuerraMua please and thank you
I love love love face & body but the official description from MAC for matchmaker is demi-matte and I would of described face and body as natural/dewy...I wear f&b in N1 mixed with a bit of f&b white or studio sculpt nw15...my skin is nw10-15...do you think there is a shade to suit me (the chart you posted suggests maybe 1.5 or 2 but I always tend to be whatever the lightest shade going is)

Mac-Guy

Do we have a release date for the US yet? I assume it's some time in September, when they usually release foundations, right?

Latest posts