MAC Matchmaster Foundation Discussion

Monsy

193 is the angled one
http://www.temptalia.com/mac-matchmaster-foundation-spf-15-for-fall-2011

nuvit

Our training manager said that it's best to use hands with this foundation and 193 brush is denser than the 190.

shontay07108

I'm all over the 193 brush. I am not going to bother with the foundation. Mac has let me down too many times. I'm waiting for the expanded Chanel shades coming in the fall.

sss215

Is this limited edition (sorry if i missed that, i didn't read, lol) If so, I am passing. I can't commit to limited foundation too, esp. if i love it.

If it sticks, as long as it helps keep the oil at bay, we can talk. I hope the colors are true. ProLongwear flopped in that department.

Thanks for the chart. The colors look promising. The 189 is still my favorite, 30 second and done brush for MAC's liquid foundations (its not popular, buti love it).

The 190 is my oldest MAC brush and its still going strong 7 years later. I use it mostly for moisturizer and primers.

cheetahpita

The demi-matte and potential oil control in this foundation sound interesting - I'll probably at least test it out. The chart is kinda interesting - I'm NC44 in winter and NW35 in summer so it'll be cool if 6.0 matches me year round.

LMD84

Our training manager said that it's best to use hands with this foundation and 193 brush is denser than the 190.
ah ok then. well i shall perhaps buy the 193 to use with my revlon foundation. my chanel one works best with hands too :)

Edelmc

I have just been thinking a couple of things about this foundation.... 1. Last year the prolong wear foundation and lipsticks were launched in europe a few weeks before the US- maybe they will do the same this year with this foundation and the prolong wear collection?? Just a thought... ESP since the international launch dates they give are often vague or incorrect.... 2. Why do mac always use a very pale model for the campaign shoots but don't seem to make foundations that pale! I get really excited about a new foundation coming out only to find the lightest shade is still too dark for me!!!!!

Mac-Guy

2. Why do mac always use a very pale model for the campaign shoots but don't seem to make foundations that pale! I get really excited about a new foundation coming out only to find the lightest shade is still too dark for me!!!!!
I was thinking the same: Probably the model is wearing MINUS 2.0. LOL.

Mac-Guy

it's all in the lighting to make them appear lighter or darker. they don't advertise stuff that they don't carry.

With respect, but I really have to disagree. Just look at the new mascara where you can clearly see that the model is wearing tons of falsies on the lower lash line. I agree that promo pics are "selling a dream," but a more accurate depiction of the product would be much appreciated.

Busttamuv3

Do the bottles look longer and slimmer to anyone else? Perhaps its because they are 1.2 fl oz this time correct?

NonoX

I think I'm gonna try this one, semi-mat, medium coverage, that's sound promising.

I just hope it goes well with my oily skin, I like the prolong wear much...

foxxylatina07

The promo pic is nice and I really can't wait to try this foundation. But I will have to order it online since I dont have a mac near me. Hopefully I'll be in the city when this foundation finally comes out.

Latest posts