MAC - Mineralize Foundation SPF15 Discussion

sleepyhead

info from erine1881

Mineralize Foundation SPF15 (all locations)
Feb. 4, 2010​

Mineralize Foundation SPF15 $32/$38 (perm)
NC 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 37, 40, 42, 44, 45, 50, 55
NW 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 43, 45, 47, 50, 55

Brush
130 - Short duo fibre brush $38 (shaped like a 109)

Vlcatko

Also from mighty erine1881:

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
mineralize foundation spf 15 $32/$38 (perm)
packaged like tech
gel-based like studio sculpt
texture of the new cremeblend blush (blushcreme and fast response eye cream)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
mineralize foundation spf 15 is a hydrating, solid cream compact foundation. it delivers medium buildable coverage with a natural, luminous finish. it helps skin fell hyrated immediately. this formula provides up to 8 hours of long wear. it helps to moisturize the skin, provide luminosity to the skin and reduce the appearance of pores. a skin conditioning agent helps revitalize the skin and creates a smoother-looking complexion. it contains light diffusing iptics that help minimize the visibility of pores, fine lines and wrinkles for a flawless-looking complexion. it contains 2 mineralize complexes. the mineral ferment complex has been bio-fermented into a mineral rich yeast extract that provides 77 bio-available minerals that help to nourish the skin. multi-mineral complex is a water-based solution of potassium, magnesium, sodium and zinc which play a role in skin nutrition. the innovative gel-based formula feels extremely comfortable and silky on the skin. the foundation is easy to blend, providing even coverage while maintaining colour purity. this convenient compact foundation provides spf 15, uvb protetion and is suitable for all skin types especially for normal to dry. it is non-acnegenic and dermatologist-tested.

its mineral
it is medium to buildable in coverage
it has a natural satin finish
its a cream-gel formula (much smoother, creamier than tech)

its kinda like a cream-gel, medium to buildable coverage version of mineralize satinfinish foundation

I can't wait to try this!
th_wiggle2.gif

LMD84

sounds quite interesting.... could be the first mac foundation i actually try out! but will wiat to hear more reviews - no doubt you us guys will get it first!

romi79_2008

I`ve been waiting for something like this,1 foundation and 1 brush for me.
Hmmm it seems more expensive than the others foundations available...

LMD84

i'll be buying the 130 brush! i didn't realise it came out with this collection! the brush looks great!

*JJ*

ooohh..the brush looks interesting...
too bad i'm gonna have to pass on the foundation, since nw15 is too dark for me
ssad.gif

TeresitaMC

These are new but will remain perm if I'm not mistaken. That means I could try it out later
greengrin.gif
My current foundation doesn't even get used everyday. But I can't wait to try this also. I haven't used a foundation from MAC, my current brand is my first ever, so I have no idea what my shade is yet
ssad.gif
The 130 brush looks like a must have! Maybe it can be a birthday present hehe... We dont have the cost yet do we?

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresitaMC
These are new but will remain perm if I'm not mistaken. That means I could try it out later
greengrin.gif
My current foundation doesn't even get used everyday. But I can't wait to try this also. I haven't used a foundation from MAC, my current brand is my first ever, so I have no idea what my shade is yet
ssad.gif
The 130 brush looks like a must have! Maybe it can be a birthday present hehe... We dont have the cost yet do we?

it says $38USD in the color story, so i'm assuming it's gonna be $45ish CAD

Camnagem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I want the brush!!!

ME TOO! Must have it!
heart.gif
mac_brushaddict.gif
heart.gif

I'm excited to try the new foundation too! Hopefully it's as nice as it sounds.

latinalovesmac

I hope this is as good as the Select tint that got discontinued years ago. I loved that stuff. I have been searching for a foundation I liked as much as that. I will also try the brush.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
most likely a pass for me, I'm loving my MUFE HD and MUFE Duo Matte right now

Pass for me as well - I am happy with my current foundations that I have in rotation.
winks.gif
Plus, my skin + MAC foundation = breakouts. I wish it weren't so!

aeroerin

This foundation sounds fantastic. I have a sheer mineral powder that I use currently, but I think this may be a winner for me. I just have to save up some cash for it!

And the brush looks amazing!! I may have to shell over some cash for that as well. With the other collections coming out around this time, my wallet's gonna hurt, but my makeup drawer will sing!

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
it says $38USD in the color story, so i'm assuming it's gonna be $45ish CAD

Thank you!!
greengrin.gif