MAC - Mineralize Foundation SPF15 Discussion

coachkitten

I can't wait for the brush in this collection as well! It looks like it will be great for foundation.
smiles.gif

lilibat

Every year around my birthday since I turned 30 something on my body seems to break. For my 40th this year my skin on my face became weird. I have been using studio fix for years with no problems but now every single foundation I use makes my pores look huge and makes me look awful. Part of the problem is my skin has decided to become so dry just out of the blue that it looks weird. I now moisturize a few times a day, and actually use all kinds of stuff where I used to just wash it twice a day and use sunscreen and be fine.

I am hoping this stuff will help and just can't wait for it to come out because nothing is working. I guess I'll just hide in a closet till I can try it out.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemmel06
Does anyone know if this foundation would be good for oily skin?

I remember when I asked Erine the same thing and if I remember correctly she said it was good for all skin types. So us oily skin gals should be safe!

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayraphat
2.jpg

Awesome promo. Tho girl looks a bit too pale. And too highlighted, especially the bum.

iagree.gif

romi79_2008

Since I`m turning 30 in a couple of weeks and wrinkles appear out of nowhere around my eyes I`m scared like hell of sun , so pale is good, pale is the right way for me, just spent some money for eye creams

NeonKitten

i got to play with this foundation when i went to basic a few weeks ago. i really like it. its not to heavy but has amzing coverage and looks just like you just used an msf. i has the look of skin not product which i really like and is very moisturizing. it's a great foundation for everone and i'm looking forward to its launch as it is something we've needed

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitten
i got to play with this foundation when i went to basic a few weeks ago. i really like it. its not to heavy but has amzing coverage and looks just like you just used an msf. i has the look of skin not product which i really like and is very moisturizing. it's a great foundation for everone and i'm looking forward to its launch as it is something we've needed

awesome! sounds great!
smiles.gif

satin_yogurt

Quote:

wow sounds too good to be true
drools.gif

FemmeFatale

Quote:

wow this sounds amazing, I am not getting my hopes up. I have not yet found a MAC foundation I love (besides MSFN). Although i really hope this will be amazing!!!!!!11
yahoo.gif

lenchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
most likely a pass for me, I'm loving my MUFE HD and MUFE Duo Matte right now

same here I'm quite content with the foundations I have in rotation, but I'm definately getting the brush though.

Hypathya

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenchen
same here I'm quite content with the foundations I have in rotation, but I'm definately getting the brush though.

Me too! Must have that brush.

La Dolce Diva

Quote:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is looking forward to this foundation! Ever since I saw it at Update, I have been holding a candlelight vigil in my den awaiting its release in February
th_DANCE.gif
. Mineralize Satin is my staple and Studio Tech is the foundation that I love on others but hate on myself, so I feel like I'm getting the best of both worlds now.

It's incredibly light- almost a whipped meringue type feel, and just sooooo beautiful!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
th_worship.gif

Marjolaine

I'll definitely get this foundation. From what I read, I'm sure I'll love it. I adore mineralize satinfinish and am addicted to studio tech
smiles.gif

By the way, is it true that MAC is discontinuing the mineralize loose foundation? I liked it too but it had a very limited color choices.. Anyways, I cant wait for this one!