MAC - Mineralize Foundation SPF15 Discussion

GlamQueen21

Cannot wait for the brush to come out! I'm also willing to try that foundation out since I haven't bought any of MAC's foundation and I think I need to go get color matched again.

Yagmur

The Brush for me and maybe I'll try the Foundation
smiles.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
it says $38USD in the color story, so i'm assuming it's gonna be $45ish CAD

$45.50 CAD to be exact (according to my book).
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalovesmac
I hope this is as good as the Select tint that got discontinued years ago. I loved that stuff. I have been searching for a foundation I liked as much as that. I will also try the brush.

i don't know what you mean by "as good as", but its completely different in coverage, finish, ingredients, etc.

kyoto

I can't wait for this! I'm always looking for that perfect foundation. Right now Studio Sculpt works best for me. I even have MUFE HD and it doesn't look good on me at all. And of course I'll need 2 brushes.

TeresitaMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
$45.50 CAD to be exact (according to my book).
greengrin.gif

Thank you, Erine! Now I can put that in my excel sheet
greengrin.gif
lol

On a side note, I saw the 131 in the goodbye section of the site, both the Canadian & American sites

TeresitaMC

I didn't see it mentioned anywhere if the 130 is LE or Perm? Now I wonder even more since I see the 131 in the "goodbye" section. Is 130 replacing 131?

Susanne

No, both brushes are LE I guess. They are / will be just available for a limited time or quantity.

ladyJ

I just want the brush. I love the 109 and 187 and them having a baby is a beautiful thought!

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I want the brush!!!

That brush is seriously tempting. The rest not so much, but that is more because I am not a foundation person.
Thanks for the info.

latinalovesmac

Hi everyone, good to see the site back up!

"i don't know what you mean by "as good as", but its completely different in coverage, finish, ingredients, etc."

Thanks for asking for clarification Erine. I did not mean as good as. I meant a foundation that I feel as good in. I have tried lots of different foundations from lots of different companies and never have found one that I like. I don't care as much about coverage or finish. I just want something I actually feel good about.
th_dunno.gif

Babylard

^ i feel the same. id like a foundation that i feel good in. all liquid foundations ive ever tried make me feel really gross cuz my skin always gets oily.

SmokeSignal16

^Word! another oil slick girl here, the only reason why I even wear liquid is to cover my red post blemish marks that take forever to go away! If I didn't have that I would be wearing just light powder. So I'll possibly pick the brush up from this collection and the foundation will be a maybe, it depends on if I have finished some of my others one at that point.

Camnagem

I used to have the oil slick face situation, but after the move from Southern California to Colorado...my skin is totally different. I don't know what the hell happened, lol. No more oil problems (YAY!), but now I have to deal with dry skin issues (BOO!) for the first time in my life. I'm totally clueless.
wondering.gif

So now I'm on a mission to find a decent foundation that works with this new skin type. The info from Erin mentions this new foundation is hydrating, so I'm hoping it's workable for my normal-dry skin!
th_dunno.gif

Camnagem

I'm really excited for this too!!
yes.gif

The new foundation could be just what I'm looking for, and the BRUSH!!!!
sigh.gif

I can't wait for the brush, I've been dreaming about it.
lol.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Must
girl_devil.gif
get
girl_devil.gif
that
girl_devil.gif
brush
girl_devil.gif