MAC - Mineralize Foundation SPF15 Discussion

malvales

Well I just came back from a tropical country and I wore this foundation. It didn't get my skin oilier. I am so loving this foundation! A little dab and stipple goes a long the way! And I feel it is really practical compared to mineralize loose foundation.

Kirsty

I just got my 180 brush, I can't believe how small it is, it's too cute! on 1st swatch I really like the foundation, it's creamy & cool to the skin. Plus it smells nice, kind of soothing :l

Anneri

So - I'm thinking about buying this, but I'd love to hear some opinions of the lovely ladies who already used it for some time. Are you content with the product?
smiles.gif

jbshinyfuzzy

I bought this foundation at the same time I bought Nars sheer glow. Since using both, I prefer the sheer glow, but the MAC foundation is good too.
I think it was nice to try out, I don't regret buying it, but I wouldn't buy it again. I also only used it a few times, and I've already hit pan.
Anyway, it's a really nice foundation, it applies well and feels nice on the skin, I just don't like it as much as Nars Sheer Glow.

chromatrix

I returned it because it was too dark for me. Other than that I absolutely loved it. The only MAC foundation I can use is Studio Fix in N3.