MAC Mineralize Glass, Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection ( March 6, 2014)

MACina

Ok....so the lipsticks will come back!

I am very excited to try the Mineralize Glasses and hope (as always...) for pretty purples,lavenders
and cool toned pinks.

SavannahLovely

I'm a little surprised to see more Mineralize lipsticks since the current ones are all being discontinued, but maybe these are replacing them? :dunno:

SleepingBeauty

I'm a little surprised to see more Mineralize lipsticks since the current ones are all being discontinued, but maybe these are replacing them?
th_dunno.gif
Doesn't make any sense to me to discontinue them and then bring them back in a limited edition? Well, we'll see. I only have Grand Dame but I really, really like the formula. I would kill for a rosy nude with this formula.

erine1881

Doesn't make any sense to me to discontinue them and then bring them back in a limited edition? Well, we'll see. I only have Grand Dame but I really, really like the formula. I would kill for a rosy nude with this formula.
This round is perm, so who knows why they're doing what they're doing. Maybe it's the colour range, the packaging, the shape, i dunno :dunno:

NaomiH

I'm kinda hoping it's some of the Asia exclusive shades being released.

kerry-jane88

Mineralize glass sounds like my cup of tea! Don't think I'd shell out on another mineralize lipstick though.

liba

This round is perm, so who knows why they're doing what they're doing. Maybe it's the colour range, the packaging, the shape, i dunno
th_dunno.gif
The original color range was pretty lacking, I thought. All the colors were just off and didn't quite suite the lipstick's texture. I really like the formula, but updated colors would be better!

glambition

Hopefully the mineralize glass is like the cremesheens in texture but higher in color! I can only dream...
drools.gif
We shall see!

ChosenOne

Thanks again, erine! I wonder if the mineralize lippies are getting cycled annually or something? Swap out the colors each year? Hmmm... Anyway, I of course will need to try one of the mineralize glasses because hello, new formula! I'm thinking I'll go with Precious Fruit, pending swatches. I love the 4 mineralize lippies I already have (though Lady at Play is my favorite by far), so maybe I'll get one of the new colors too.

erine1881

Thanks again, erine!  I wonder if the mineralize lippies are getting cycled annually or something?  Swap out the colors each year?  Hmmm... Anyway, I of course will need to try one of the mineralize glasses because hello, new formula!  I'm thinking I'll go with Precious Fruit, pending swatches.  I love the 4 mineralize lippies I already have (though Lady at Play is my favorite by far), so maybe I'll get one of the new colors too. 
Maybe, like the shadows?