MAC Mineralize Glass, Mineralize Rich Lipstick Collection ( March 6, 2014)

MACina

Source: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=maccosmetics&logNo=203429480&redirect=Dlog

pompom.gif
....thank you for sharing, Naynadine
bouquet.gif

martiangurll

This collection looks pretty and very apropos for Spring but my inner cynic adds also looks forgettable. IDK about this formula. Is it all that? If so it could convince me to one, get lippies i already have similar colors of & two, cough up the extra dollars. I dont see it happening though. More for you ladies if you love the formula. I am betting the next time i visit my CCO i find all the ones from last summer.

Audrey C

Looks like there are some nice shades, but I don't need lippies. Still hoping they'll add some of the mineralize l/g to the holiday palettes this year. I'm not paying $25 Canadian for them, but it would be nice to try one.

veronikawithak

Looks like there are some nice shades, but I don't need lippies. Still hoping they'll add some of the mineralize l/g to the holiday palettes this year. I'm not paying $25 Canadian for them, but it would be nice to try one.
Agreed! I think I'd rather try the tendertones (edit: casual colors) over these anyway. If they're in a holiday set I'll reconsider.

chi1216

Quote:Originally Posted by veronikawithak

I haven't been into MAC long enough to try them before!! So excited! I heard they're coming out in 2 collections this year! :)

Shut up!!!!

chi1216

Quote:Originally Posted by veronikawithak

Ugh.. so sorry! I was thinking casual colors but had tendertones on the brain apparently.. My bad!

*sigh* goes to cry again. Lol