MAC - Nail Trend F/W 2010 Discussion

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
Just swatch it first - these weird greyish off neutrals can be fussy and look great with one person's skin and like you stuck your fingers in poop with another's.

I remember craving Paper Bag from Pret A Papier but it just looked awful on me and I passed. I'm sure In the Buff looks horrible on some people too, but I am obsessed with it on me.

Got it. Will swatch... I love In the Buff too.

Karen_B

I am very tempted by Earthly Harmony but MAC nail polishes are so damn expensive here. I feel too cheap to splurge, to be honest.

InspiredBlue

I'm not up to date on this thread so maybe it's already been said, but I found out today from the MA at the counter in Tallinn that Tallinn and Helsinki will not be getting this collection. Just wanted to let prople know.

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I am very tempted by Earthly Harmony but MAC nail polishes are so damn expensive here. I feel too cheap to splurge, to be honest.

Maybe you could wait for someone to sell one? I feel the same way.. Although they aren't INCREDIBLY expensive here, I still don't want to really shell out the cash
nope.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I got Chanel Paradoxal today, so I think my expensive polish quota is filled for a few months
winks.gif

yes i would love this polish but £16 is so very expencive. if it is still available in october then i shall use birthday money to get it!
smiles.gif

mac_aiken

I was thinking of getting EH but I already have $OPI Under My Trench. They look very similar so I may pass.

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_aiken
I was thinking of getting EH but I already have $OPI Under My Trench. They look very similar so I may pass.

Have you seen them swatched together anywhere?

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
thanks pretty lady!
winkiss.gif

i actually like ingrid better. definately gonna get it over EH!

Np, u do so much for us anyway
winkiss.gif
, happy i can do a lol bit of help with my swatch. I love both Ingrid and Earthly Harmony. I think they are "safe" shades but still have visual interest to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liba
After swatching it, I had to get it....blended with my skin tone perfectly and canceled out any redness around the cuticles and fingers.

Got Jade Dragon too!

u and I had a similar haul. My fingers are a bit red too and that's why I love Earthly Harmony. It def evens things out for me
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I got Chanel Paradoxal today, so I think my expensive polish quota is filled for a few months
winks.gif

I looooove Paradoxal. I spend much more money on polishes in fall than in summer. I just love deep shades
yes.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayannaBanana
Is there someone who could possibly do a swatch of Jade Dragon beside China Glazes Emerald Fitzgerald?

img10431.jpg

EF, JD

sorry for the crappy paint job.
tong.gif

LMD84

right i think that because i have both the opi green one and the china glaze green one that i can safely skip Jade Dragon. there isn't big enough difference for me to want to get it. so just ming blue polish for me!
smiles.gif

Hypathya

Chanel nail polishes are truly expensive, but totally worth every penny!!
yes.gif

I'm still on the fence with these.
hmm.gif

dreamer246

I wasn't planning on getting any polishes from this collection, but somehow Rain Of Flowers managed to sneak its way into my shopping bag when I went to check out the Fabulous Felines collection today.
nonono.gif
Thankfully I only paid SGD5 for it (retail price is SGD19 - waaaay too overpriced), because I had some credit in my card which helped to offset the price.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Chanel nail polishes are truly expensive, but totally worth every penny!!
yes.gif

I'm still on the fence with these.
hmm.gif

i have a £5 voucher for debenhams so i might use that towards the chanel polish! makes it a bit cheaper for me!
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Has the UK gotten it already?

Germany will get the fall nail polishes in October.

no we didn't get the polishes
ssad.gif
i thought we might but we must be October as well
smiles.gif

Latest posts