MAC - Naturally Discussion

PixieDancer

I passed on the lipsticks & glosses for now too. If I see more swatches, and end up liking one, I'm sure they will be available for awhile. I have WAY too many nude lippies too. I'm trying to pull myself out of my comfort zone with new colors! So, this collection is great for me! Nice neutral MES's to pair with new bright lippies from upcoming collections! (like Iris!) Thanks again hun!

PixieDancer

I DID!!! And may end up getting another, but it's perm so I'm not in a rush. Just want to play with it! I'm sure I'll love it based on your description. Love that they are producing new brushes for the new formulas that they are putting out!!

Glad you found it now. Did you order it? It's a great brush!

PixieDancer

Items are available on the PRO website now! So, I think that means the regular site will get it sooner than Jan. 5th! Keep an eye out. Check under "Mineralized" and the products are under the catagories. On PRO they are not listed as a collection yet. But the items are there! Just got my order TODAY!!!

January 5th in the US officially.

PixieDancer

I don't have RP... So this is SUPER to hear!

Thank you Purplerinne for the swatches! :) Glad to hear EM is like RP. I think I want all three blushes!
icon_eek.gif

GreigeClarity

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS! I'm sincerely hoping the post the collection on the regular site next week and not on the date we've all seen!

UrbanSweetheart

FINALLY SWATCHES!!!! Thank you SO MUCH purplerinne!!! I have a question for you though. Was Sweet Sunrise lipstick as light in person as it is in your picture?

purplerinne

That's my look for this fall/winter season! neutral eyeshadow with POW/BRIGHT lipsticks haha that just reminded me that I have Big Bow lipstick from Hello Kitty I need to use...hehe

purplerinne

I was surprised cuz I was looking at my hand like "hmm this looks familiar" and the girl next to me was like oh that looks like what you're wearing...and i was like "what am i wearing" LOL duh Ripe Peach haha and since the girl next to me was similar in skin tone EM jumped on her pre order

purplerinne

aww you're welcome! and yes SS was that light...i had pretty decent lighting in the store and swatched the lipstick twice on my hand to show up....

FINALLY SWATCHES!!!! Thank you SO MUCH purplerinne!!! I have a question for you though. Was Sweet Sunrise lipstick as light in person as it is in your picture?

pemily

I hardly never use my 2 eye brushes from sp!!!
i find the flat one too big and the other isn't round but more platters too!!!
my 266 is my new hg brush!!

Mac-Guy

I hardly never use my 2 eye brushes from sp!!!
i find the flat one too big and the other isn't round but more platters too!!!
my 266 is my new hg brush!!

It depends what look you want to create. The 235 is amazing to apply and blend MES from the inner corner of the eye to the inner third of the brow bone. It's a very contemporary look, but the 235 makes it really easy to create it in just a few strokes.

bambiraptor

Ill probably get fresh honey and early morning along with a perfect day and mayyybe beach sand. I'm glad I'm not an eye shadow girl!

DILLIGAF

Fresh Honey looks like something that will look great on me! I'm actually contemplating Early Morning as well!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks so much for the swatches purplerinne! I'm thinking I might get one of the blushes... Cloudy Afternoon and Daylight both look nice, but I don't really want to add any more MES, considering they irritate my eyes so...