MAC - Naturally Discussion

PixieDancer

I'm going to play around with my goodies from this collection tonight! Maybe come up with a fun look for Christmas tomorrow! Going to pair a Naturally MES eye & Fresh Honey cheeks with my new holiday Dior Belle de Nuit Rouge Lipstick!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Specktras!!
th_thb5ed765e.gif

xasperadastra

ok i am confused... according to purplerinne, fresh honey is the darker orangey looking one & early morning is the lighter bright orangey one... but according to Macguy fresh honey is the lighter bright orangey one and early morning is the darker orangey looking one.
huh2.gif
whichever the lighter brighter orangey one is.. i want that one lol

I'm quite sure that Fresh honey is the "light" yellow/orange one while Early morning is the "redder-orange" one

Haven

So if the collection is already on the Pro site, does this mean that it will be on the regular site next week? I always forget what the average delay is between a collection going on Pro & then regular.

Richelle83

So if the collection is already on the Pro site, does this mean that it will be on the regular site next week? I always forget what the average delay is between a collection going on Pro & then regular.

From what I've seen about a week give or take.

Mac-Guy

It's not officially up on Pro, i.e. there is no "Naturally" section, but it's only in the individual sections. Maybe they put it up on the regular site next week.

Mac-Guy

Here is an e-brochure of the Naturally collection: http://www.beautezine.com/mac-naturally-collection-winter-2011-brochure/

duckrodeo

The brochure says it's $42 for the 286 brush? Whaaat? On Temptalia it was listed as $30, with the 187 being $42. I think that will be the only thing I'm getting from this collection, but it could change once I see swatches lol. The MSFs are gorgeous, but I'm not quite sure how often I would use them.

Mac-Guy

The brochure says it's $42 for the 286 brush? Whaaat? On Temptalia it was listed as $30, with the 187 being $42. I think that will be the only thing I'm getting from this collection, but it could change once I see swatches lol. The MSFs are gorgeous, but I'm not quite sure how often I would use them.

It's 30 USD for the 286.

Mac-Guy

Ahh whew. Thanks for the confirmation. I was like "same price for both brushes?? but they're different sizes!"

42 bucks would have been a lot for an eye brush, though I'd probably had paid that as well. The brush works really well with MES. Duofibre brushes rock!
flower.gif

duckrodeo

42 bucks would have been a lot for an eye brush, though I'd probably had paid that as well. The brush works really well with MES. Duofibre brushes rock!
flower.gif
Heck yeah they do! I use the 188 to apply my Lightscapade I
heart.gif
it. I'm excited to add the 286 to my brush stash yeahhh

MACina

That sounds awesome PixieDancer!!!!

I'm going to play around with my goodies from this collection tonight! Maybe come up with a fun look for Christmas tomorrow! Going to pair a Naturally MES eye & Fresh Honey cheeks with my new holiday Dior Belle de Nuit Rouge Lipstick!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays Specktras!!
th_thb5ed765e.gif

PixieDancer

Pixie, did you end up ordering it? It seems that the Pro discount does not (yet) apply.
I saw that too! An item with "PRO" in the title and no PRO discount? Seemed odd to me too. So I am holding off until it's been up for a minute to see if that changes. I'm the queen of finding a kick ass coupon in my purse right after I leave the store! So this time I will not be fooled by my anxiousness to get something! Lol. I am going to get it eventually though... I'll let you know when I do.

Mac-Guy

I saw that too! An item with "PRO" in the title and no PRO discount? Seemed odd to me too. So I am holding off until it's been up for a minute to see if that changes. I'm the queen of finding a kick ass coupon in my purse right after I leave the store! So this time I will not be fooled by my anxiousness to get something! Lol. I am going to get it eventually though... I'll let you know when I do.

I'm certain it will switch to Pro discount, they probably just got it wrong. It was the same with Miss Piggy Pink. Oh MAC!