MAC - Naturally Discussion

SweetSarah

I was kidding:)

Although Christmas is a beautiful holiday and I do sometimes celebrate with my friends.

Plus, I never fail to treat myself when I want:)

UrbanSweetheart

Here is another FOTD with Subtle Breeze Blush from a German Blog.
http://www.lipglossladys.com/2011/12/mac-naturally-le-subtle-breeze-blush.html

I love all the Blushes now and want also some of the lippies and MES - this is going to be the collection that eats my wallett for sure!
thanks for the link! I can't wait to get my hands on the blushes from this collection!!
heart.gif

commandolando

the collection is out at the bay stores..but not free standing stores. i picked up both of the MSF's and a few things from the daphne guinness & tour de fabulous collections! i don't why naturally isn't out at free standing stores?! i had to pay full price for those! soooo worth it!

katred

Specktra Bestie
the collection is out at the bay stores..but not free standing stores. i picked up both of the MSF's and a few things from the daphne guinness & tour de fabulous collections! i don't why naturally isn't out at free standing stores?! i had to pay full price for those! soooo worth it!

Seriously? That's funny, I was at the Pro store today and they only had Daphne out. I got to look at Iris Aphel, but they weren't selling it yet. A bit embarrassing if they're getting scooped by The Bay...

xasperadastra

mm any dupes of Subtle breeze? I like it but I could have something similar! My light pink blushes are: Oh so fair, pink cult, mocha... mmm nope, I pobably don't have something like it XD Oh so fair is lighter, but from the pictures I see Subtle breeze looks like a warm pink!!

commandolando

that's exactly what i thought. i bought everything from the free standing store (not pro) they had daphne, metal x and the lip glass collex. i asked when they were getting naturally - not until Jan.7. i just happened to walked by the bay counter and spotted everything! i'm waiting until the new year to go back for the rest of naturally...:)

Seriously? That's funny, I was at the Pro store today and they only had Daphne out. I got to look at Iris Aphel, but they weren't selling it yet. A bit embarrassing if they're getting scooped by The Bay...

Latest posts