MAC - Naturally Discussion

Richelle83

I'm thinking right now all I want are the two MSF's and that's it. Nothing is really moving me to buy it, except maybe In the Sun.

Haven

I wish that there were swatches of the shadows applied wet. I would like to see them before I invest in more mineralized eyeshadows.

Other than the shadows, I am lusting after redhead, the two peach/orange blushes, and the new eyeshadow brush.

The rest of the collection really isn't a must have for me. Famous last words though....

Mac-Guy

mm any dupes of Subtle breeze? I like it but I could have something similar! My light pink blushes are: Oh so fair, pink cult, mocha... mmm nope, I pobably don't have something like it XD Oh so fair is lighter, but from the pictures I see Subtle breeze looks like a warm pink!!

It's a cooler pink, but not nearly as cool as Feeling Flush from SP.

elegant-one

I believe it's Daylight.
Oh thanks doll
kissy.gif

Do you think that Twilight Falls is used as well?

Mac-Guy

Oh thanks doll
kissy.gif

Do you think that Twilight Falls is used as well?

I don't think so. Those contemporary MES styles usually use just one color. It looks so much more modern. If you want more dimension, you can always foil parts of it (e.g. foil the lids, but blend it out dry towards the brow bone).

PixieDancer

This is the ONLY MB I didn't order! UGH!! Now I want it TOO! I thought I was doing good cutting a few items from my list! I think I'll go to the store & see it in person. Thanks for the link. It looks beautiful on her!

Here is another FOTD with Subtle Breeze Blush from a German Blog.
http://www.lipglossladys.com/2011/12/mac-naturally-le-subtle-breeze-blush.html

I love all the Blushes now and want also some of the lippies and MES - this is going to be the collection that eats my wallett for sure!

PixieDancer

That's what I LOVE about MES's! The colors are so complex that just a slight variation of application and it looks gorgeous on the eye... even with the simplicity of using only 1 shadow to create the affect! Great tip Mac-Guy! Which of these shadows did you get? All of them? What's your fav?

I don't think so. Those contemporary MES styles usually use just one color. It looks so much more modern. If you want more dimension, you can always foil parts of it (e.g. foil the lids, but blend it out dry towards the brow bone).

aradhana

so bizarre

i was at a bay counter today and they had metal-x, daphne and glamglass, but no naturally! maybe it depends on the region??
shrugs.gif

commandolando

possibly?? the girl at the counter said she was surprised they got it in. the mall i was at (metrotown) has a MAC counter @ the bay and a free standing store..like i said, the free standing store didn't even have it in! i wore redhead tonight and loved it! it's my new fav MSF!

MACcrazy

fudge I want this NOW! I don't have a bay counter near by! As soon as this comes out, I will be buying like a mad woman!

goldilocks88

I was at the Bay in Fairview Park, Kitchener and they had this plus Daphne, Metal-X and Tour de Fabulous. I was sooo tempted, but I'm just going to cross my fingers that one of my numerous local freestanding stores in Toronto will have Naturally out when I get back tomorrow. It's really strange, though, because I was at Pro on the 19th (a week before release) and they only had Daphne and Metal-X. Usually they're always up on the new collections.

LMD84

i'm slowly finding myself wanting all the mineral blushes.... i shall get the orange one for sure though :)

Modmom

the collection is out at the bay stores..but not free standing stores. i picked up both of the MSF's and a few things from the daphne guinness & tour de fabulous collections! i don't why naturally isn't out at free standing stores?! i had to pay full price for those! soooo worth it!

that's so strange! I was at the Bay yesterday picking up items from Daphne. I asked if they had Naturally and Iris in the back to look at and they told me the Bay wasn't getting in those collections, only the free standing stores were.

PixieDancer

They are so smooth & buttery soft! Got FH & EM. Haven't worn them yet, just swatched them. But I will sometime this week. They may be my new favorite blushes. And up until now, I've been a pretty loyal NARS Blush fan. And sometimes would deviate to Tarte. These are the first MAC blushes I can see myself reaching for on a regular basis. They seem so blendable!

It's orange faces all around for us this Spring!!!

i'm slowly finding myself wanting all the mineral blushes.... i shall get the orange one for sure though :)

Latest posts