MAC - Naturally Discussion

GreigeClarity

They are awfully tempting! I avoid buying MAC lipsticks because they're so pricey - but these ones look like they will compliment fair skin very well. Hard to resist!

I picked the wrong time to do a project 10 pan. If I weren't on that, I would totally snatch up all of the lipsticks!

GreigeClarity

I made up my shopping list! When the collection finally launches online for us non-Pro folk, here's what I'm picking up:

188 Brush (not part of the collection, but a recommendation from Mac-Guy)
286 Brush
Subtle Breeze MB
Redhead MSF (couldn't resist!)
Cloudy Afternoon MES
Twilight Falls MES
Daylight MES

I was originally going to pick up all of the eyeshadows and blushes, but scaled back just in case something from Chen Man tempts me!

Haven

Info for my fellow MAC.com stalkers. I did a live chat about some other products & asked about when this collection is launching on the regular site. She told me that it is scheduled to "officially" launch next Tuesday. Keep in mind this info was from a live chat (we all know how reliable they can be) and that she used the word officially. My guess is that products may start showing up before then and that the whole naturally section will appear Tuesday of next week.

PixieDancer

It frightens me how we must have been seperated at birth! LOL After receiving that same email, I checked the site for the discount again too! I actually came on here to tell you this! HeeHee Well, I can wait a little longer since they ARE allowing me to rock "procyber" for a million orders! EEEeeeHeeeHee!

Piiiiiixie, Pro just sent the email alert for the trend palette, but still no discount. Urgh. They probably don't even know that the discount does not work for this Pro item. Oh MAC Pro!
jerkit.gif

PixieDancer

I know! This collection was super HARD for me to weed things off my list! And the things I haven't gotten (which isn't much) will probably slowly but surely make there way into my cart as time goes on... Being on here hasn't helped this problem at ALL!! HeeHee
specktra_rocks.gif

I want almost everything in this collection. But I just bought a new bag...... ugh... decisions!

GreigeClarity

Thanks fellow stalker Haven!

I'm hoping they start to show up like Daphne did - on the weekend and into Monday, and then the whole she-bang on Tuesday.

Let's put it this way - as soon as I can 'add to cart', I will!

Info for my fellow MAC.com stalkers. I did a live chat about some other products & asked about when this collection is launching on the regular site. She told me that it is scheduled to "officially" launch next Tuesday. Keep in mind this info was from a live chat (we all know how reliable they can be) and that she used the word officially. My guess is that products may start showing up before then and that the whole naturally section will appear Tuesday of next week.

GreigeClarity

Originally I hadn't planned on picking up an brushes but now I am, so I had to take a few things off my list.

What all did you pick up, Pixie?

PixieDancer

Too much! LOL

All the MES's
EM & FH MB's
The 286 Brush (per Mac-Guy's rec of being awesome with the MES's!)
MSF in Redhead

Didn't get any lippies yet. Nudes are tricky, so i want to see them in person to see which one(s) look best for me.

What did you get?

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://bloominbeautyblog.com/2011/12/27/mac-naturally-and-iris-apfel-swatches/

I found swatches of Redhead, Daylight and Fresh Honey. Not sure if any has posted these already
I'm actually now very tempted to get some MES.

Thanks for the swatches! Fresh HOney is close enough to My Highland Honey that I can comfortably pass. Those aren't colours I turn to a lot (although I like having the option). I'm still unsure if Flamingo will work on me. It looks a lot like Cut a Caper, which looked awful for whatever reason. Corals can go horribly wrong on my lips.

PixieDancer

GO, GO, GO, GOOOOooooo..... Pro Lip Trend Palette is showing the PRO discount NOW!!! I'm going in! LOL

Piiiiiixie, Pro just sent the email alert for the trend palette, but still no discount. Urgh. They probably don't even know that the discount does not work for this Pro item. Oh MAC Pro!
jerkit.gif

Latest posts