MAC - Naturally Discussion

Mac-Guy

Mac-Guy... Our beloved "procyber" has expired!
crybaby.gif

We had a good run me & procyber! I'll miss that baby!

Nooooooooooo!

QueenOfSnark

I'm sorely tempted by the lippy in Pillow Talk, but I worry about it being very close to Touch. Also intrigued by the MB in Early Morning. How do the MBs compare to other baked blushes, such as Chanel's? I swapped/sold my regular MAC blushes because they went powdery and sat on top of my face or disappeared in no time flat. I'm not a fan of super glittery/frosty blushes but I love a nice sheen.

elegant-one

Oh I LOVE how Fresh Honey looks in those swatches in the link above! I also love love love Scarlet Ibis & Flamingo, & Daylight. I love MB & MES so yep, once again I am in trouble.
angelic.gif

Mac-Guy

Piiiixiiiiie, I'm so mourning the death of Procyber. It was still working this morning, but the discount on the palette was not there, so I decided to wait. Darn!

UrbanSweetheart

http://bloominbeautyblog.com/2011/12/27/mac-naturally-and-iris-apfel-swatches/

I found swatches of Redhead, Daylight and Fresh Honey. Not sure if any has posted these already
I'm actually now very tempted to get some MES.

thank you SO MUCH for the link! the swatch of RedHead makes me want it even more!! And Fresh Honey, as yall know, MUST be mine!

missah

my friend has My Highland Honey and that looks pretty similar to Fresh Honey right?
She say's it barely shows up on her skin which is giving me second thoughts...

PixieDancer

I KNOW! I found myself really disappointed! Then I had to remind myself of all the times I used it that it SHOULD have been expired anyways! HeeHee Gets easy to take a thing like free overnight shipping for granted! The same thing happened to me too.... Guess we can't have it ALL! Although, I really don't see why given how AWESOME we are!! GiggleGiggle
friends.gif

Piiiixiiiiie, I'm so mourning the death of Procyber. It was still working this morning, but the discount on the palette was not there, so I decided to wait. Darn!

luvlydee

my friend has My Highland Honey and that looks pretty similar to Fresh Honey right?
She say's it barely shows up on her skin which is giving me second thoughts...

in the link she said my highland is lighter than fresh honey and that fresh honey has more of that sheen to it so maybe since its a different texture and a bit darker it might work out. .. thats what im hoping anyways lol

Mac-Guy

I know, I'm still so sad that it's gone. BTW, do you also find the Trend palette promo picture quite gross? This dirty, messed up palette looks rather yucky! ROFL. Oh well, maybe there is another code soon.

missah

Redhead swatches are up on Temptalia and.... I"M NOT TEMPTED!
YES =D I have enough highlighting MSFS as it is and barely use them.
Although I love the bronzing effect. I do prefer SP pearl or Lightscapade though.

princess sarah

So sold on the blonde MSF!! and starting to really like the 286SE I have so im definately getting the full size of that brush and since ordered my second 187. I just need to 100% finalise my list on the blushes.. arggh decisions!

But I think im going with Fresh Honey... hmmm

Latest posts