MAC - Naturally Discussion

MRV

I know I will love FH MB because I love MHH Blush and especially Illamasqua Lover! They are perfect for warm redheads. The only sad thing is that I have to wait for them for almost 5 weeks
amazed.gif
!

elegant-one

These msfs are not too metallic looking, they are my favorite of all the msfs I own, the best texture and color payoff. Compared to Petitcoat, Blonde is so much better and miles away in texture, and Redhead is the warmer better looking version of Nars Luster, the 4 colors included let`s you decide the intensity of the color, love them.

I agree ^with that. I can't wear the metallic fish-scale looking finish ones, but these are very wearable. I have both Blonde & Redhead & they are nice.

Haven

I am in definate trouble with this collection. Now the only products that are not calling my name are the pink blush, blonde (b/c I already own it), 187 (have 2x already), and the eye liners. I want everything else. Hopefully some really crappy swatches of the other products will be online soon. LOL Need to cut down my list asap!

Leeny

I have no idea why I feel so overwhelmed with this collection, I only swatched Early Morning and Sweet Sunrise at the store today. I feel like I may end up with one or all of the blushes and maybe one MES. Undecided on the lip stuff as my lips are very pigmented and I feel like light/milky colours make me look washed out or end up looking gunky in my lip lines. More online reviews and swatches would help *hint hint*. :)

QueenOfSnark

NEVER!!!!
icon_eek.gif
queen.gif
Queen of blushes says so
greengrin.gif
I LOVE every blush I own.

I'm in agreement with Elegant; the queen speaks truth! *bows*
th_worship.gif
lol.gif

What will cinch my decision to buy or not buy is how it wears on an oilier person. Do the MBs have better wear time than MAC's regular blushes? Those lasted a scant 4 hours on me, which is why I purged them from my stash. I don't need to have a blush last all day, just as long as a work day.

HoneyMilk

Apologies if I missed this... but can anyone compare Summer Haze to Hold That Pose? They seem like they could look almost the same.

I think I'm getting Daylight, In The Sun, A Cloudy Afternoon, Redhead, EM and SB.
Not sure on LS yet.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
You know what the 3 blushes (sitting there so pretty in that youtube video) reminded me of - Chanel's April, June & May nail poishes!
eyelove.gif

Yes, you're right.
smiles.gif
And all three blushes and nail polishes are so pretty! But I'll try to be good and only get June. Don't know how I will be able to restrict myself when it comes to the blushes.
icon_eek.gif

elegant-one

Yes, you're right.
smiles.gif
And all three blushes and nail polishes are so pretty! But I'll try to be good and only get June. Don't know how I will be able to restrict myself when it comes to the blushes.
icon_eek.gif
They do look like 3 similar colors don't they - Peach, Pink, & Soft Red Burgundy. Oh, you are getting June? Its very fresh & Springy. I was concerned about being able to wear Fresh Honey, but I think if its done softly, it will look very fresh & modern on.

QueenOfSnark

I hope T posts the lip stuff today as well. Pillow Talk is seriously calling my name, but I need to make sure it's not a twin to Touch.

Edelmc

Oh T's swatches look fab...the veining in daylight looks amazing. I think my list is Daylight mes In the sun mes Blonde msf Subtle breeze blush

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
They do look like 3 similar colors don't they - Peach, Pink, & Soft Red Burgundy. Oh, you are getting June? Its very fresh & Springy. I was concerned about being able to wear Fresh Honey, but I think if its done softly, it will look very fresh & modern on.

Yes, I plan to, as soon as the collection comes out here, but I still have no idea when this will be. I'm loving all those springy colours
heart2.gif
I'd love to get Flirt RCS and the blush too, but I have to stick to a budget, especially with all the MAC collections coming out.

internetchick

MAC's MESs all look the same. I love so few of them. :/ They will be a pass for me. I must own all the blushes and MSFs though. I am so glad I passed on the ombre stuff.