MAC - Naturally Discussion

QueenOfSnark

Even though I need another coral blush like I need another hole in my head, Early Morning may come home with me after T's review (though I usually treat hers with a grain of salt). I was most worried about the finish being chalky/ frosty, but if it's soft and glowy, all's good. I'm still worried the most about staying power; if it disappeared on her after 6 hours and she's dry-skinned, my oiliness will probably eat up my blush in far less time.

Passing on the MSF and MES, and me picking up a lippy or two will depend entirely on swatches.

MACcrazy

Definatly loving everything so far......my wallet wants to strangle me right now
icon_eek.gif

Thia Winter

Christine's wearing A Perfect Day on her lips in those pics and I think it should be named A Perfect Lip, at least for me! It's DEFINITELY on the list.

I'll be passing on the MSF this go round and probably blushes too. I have several warmer to neutral toned blushes, and I'm usually of the mindset to only have a few onhand so I can save my money for eye and lip products. As for the MSF I have huge pores as is and I'm sure it'll emphasize them, as the MSFN I have does this too.

internetchick

I generally don't pull my highlight so close in to my nose, so I doubt I will have any issue with the MSFs. I plan to get all the blushes and MSFs.

duckrodeo

Hmm the stuff T reviewed so far doesn't really appeal to me :-/ I'm NC15 and I think Early Morning would be too dark for me to pull off! Blonde MSF does look tempting, but I have Porcelain Pink and Snowglobe to tied me over, and I doubt I'll be going through those any time soon to justify purchasing Blonde.

Now to await the MES and Lippies!

martiangurll

It does look pore emphasizing. Hmm... I still want it though. A Perfect Day looks good on her, but I think it might be a tiny bit too neutral for me, I need a hint more pink, so that's a skip I guess. Any NW10-15 gals getting A Perfect Day?
I am NC 15-20 and skipping the pore emphasizing metallic MSF both, using that instead to get three of the lipsticks: APD, BS, and PT!:encore:

xasperadastra

I love Fresh Honey!!! it's tangerine *___* I must have it! I also like early morning but maybe I've something similar mmmmmm... don't know!!

Richelle83

Hmm Fresh Honey is something I'll have to swatch in person just to see how orange it will look on my skintone...I think it might work though.

gracie90

I can't wait for this to come out in the UK! I was really hoping it'd be this week, but am starting to worry that it's meant for February :(

baghdad81

I went to check out this collex and Iris at MAC Pro in TO today. I didn't really want to buy anything but I said no harm in swatching. MUCH harm was done by swatching.

I didn't swatch the lipsticks cuz I am not into nudes (I have so many) and the lipglasses were ok.

MES:
bigheart.gif
Never tried them since MAYHEM which was a glitter bomb. These are super smooth, super expensive richness. They look amazing and swatch beautifully. I got all of them and I wasn't even into this collex when I checked it out. They are just sooooo pretty. I couldn't think of dupes per say. Just love them. The purple one looked a little bit lavender with really pretty silver sheen through it. One looked like a multi-layered brown with gold.

The blushes: amazing texture compared to my Dainty. Colors were matte mostly. The pink one looked a little like Mocha but more pink. FH looked a lot like peaches and was a little toned-down orange. The redder one I didn't like how it looked on me. It's a little like Peachtwist.

I had no funds for the blushes and I walked away with no regrets. I have a million and one blushes and the MES were more unique and were worth more to me!

Mac-Guy

Even though I need another coral blush like I need another hole in my head, Early Morning may come home with me after T's review (though I usually treat hers with a grain of salt). I was most worried about the finish being chalky/ frosty, but if it's soft and glowy, all's good. I'm still worried the most about staying power; if it disappeared on her after 6 hours and she's dry-skinned, my oiliness will probably eat up my blush in far less time.

Passing on the MSF and MES, and me picking up a lippy or two will depend entirely on swatches.
Can we ever have too many blushes?
flower.gif
EM is lovely, though probably not as unique as FH, but more wearable.

elegant-one

I think Fresh Honey actually looks nice on T! You just have to use a soft blush & apply lightly. It might also look lovely with a slight pink tint highlight brushed over it high on the cheekbones. It looks very modern.

LMD84

yup i'm a sucker for coral blushes too!!

princess sarah

Oh wow after seeing Fresh Honey on Temptalia... Im in love!! Im just so curious to see how it goes on my skin because I have never used a colour like that before. Being pale (NW20) and going on Mac Guys advice, I think this is the blush I need to add to my collection.

romi79_2008

These msfs are not too metallic looking, they are my favorite of all the msfs I own, the best texture and color payoff. Compared to Petitcoat, Blonde is so much better and miles away in texture, and Redhead is the warmer better looking version of Nars Luster, the 4 colors included let`s you decide the intensity of the color, love them.