MAC - Naturally Discussion

UrbanSweetheart

A LAVENDER LIPPIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This palette will be mine if they release it on the regular site...it MUST be mine!
shockt.gif

pemily

Hey urbansweetheart just saw ure YouTube link and was watching ure vids!!! Your great I subbed!!!!
so funny!
For anyone who hasn't seen them yet check her channel out!!!

hoshiakari_

Thanks for the swatches and review! I love my Cosmic and was so sad when I cracked it... if you're thinking of selling it, I'd be interested in buying it. :D

The blushes felt like butter! And they were super pigmented...the formula of the MB's have GREATLY improved! Same as the MES...SUPER pigmented and very pretty. I would've gotten some colors but I hardly use the ones I have. Summer Haze reminded me of Cosmic on crack LOL if you missed out on Cosmic you may want to pick this up. I have a backup of Cosmic...maybe I should sell it and get SH instead hmmmm

UrbanSweetheart

do we know if that lip palette is going to be on the regular mac site or not? it seems like a complete MUST-HAVE for me! All my favorite lip colors in one palette...Hell yeaa! Also, do you ladies know of any good inexpensive lip brushes?

missah

Im skipping Redhead actually. Thought about it and... I've got like 4 other highlighting MSFs and maybe Liba is right.. ill just wait for new ones.
So itll probably be just the MB and one or two lippies

bennsgirl

I think redhead is too "frosty-metallic" looking for my taste. I used to have it and I gave it away. It made my face look like a disco ball I am skipping both MSF's and get the blushes and the brush .I have other MSF's that need to be used...

princess sarah

My order is submitted and I went with blonde msf, early morning blush and the brush. I decided to try something new and try a different blush from the colours I normally go for rather than buying 2 MSF

Mac-Guy

You probably get more use out of it than I do, so go for it. It will certainly come in handy when traveling.

Edelmc

I can't decide between subtle breeze from this collection or azalea blossom from dg. I have well dressed, dainty, hang loose and pet me so wouldnt like to buy anything too similar to these. Any advice?

luvlydee

Do not copy or link any pictures or reviews to another blog or forum without my explicit permission!

PS: I'm traveling over the next three weeks. I will try to post more swatches and reviews when I have some time.
ok i am confused... according to purplerinne, fresh honey is the darker orangey looking one & early morning is the lighter bright orangey one... but according to Macguy fresh honey is the lighter bright orangey one and early morning is the darker orangey looking one.
huh2.gif
whichever the lighter brighter orangey one is.. i want that one lol

Haven

Thank you purplerinne and mac-guy for the swatches! I am starting to become interested in this collection. Lately I have been focusing on a natural-toned down look. Kind of like my lips but better look for the entire face.

Are their any swatches of the eyeshadows wet?