MAC - Naturally Discussion

Mac-Guy

I'd say all these blushes are pretty summery. I hope summer comes sooooooon!
flower.gif

Mac-Guy

I've BU-ed Twilight and Summer Haze MES today as I found ones with very different veining. I also BU-ed Beach Sand l/s as it is such a lovely nude with a slight taupe shimmer rather than brown undertones.
heart2.gif

Leeny

I was tempted to get Daylight as well I ended up getting some TdF lipglasses instead. If Daylight is around when I get reimbursed for my glasses it'll be coming home with me. :)

I thought I could stay away from MAC but the all the pretty LE things keep sucking me back in.

Mac-Guy

Summer Haze with a large white gold base. It swatches very differently than the one with more pronounced deep gold veining.

Mac-Guy

I'm thrilled that I found another Twilight with a lot of light cool-toned pink veining. In combination with the brown veining, it is like a darker sister of Aurora piggie as both have the pink sheen. It is absolutely lovely
love.gif

RayannaBanana

I'm thrilled that I found another Twilight with a lot of light cool-toned pink veining. In combination with the brown veining, it is like a darker sister of Aurora piggie as both have the pink sheen. It is absolutely lovely
love.gif

Lucky! My Twilight Falls looks likes it all mixed together!

Mac-Guy

Lucky! My Twilight Falls looks likes it all mixed together!

I really had to hunt it down. I had no luck with the G&I MES as they were all mixed together - and I passed them, but I really wanted to find outstanding MES from Naturally. Luckily, I did, though it took some effort. Maybe you can swap yours and find one with more pronounced veining?

PixieDancer

You always score some breathtaking MES's!! That's a gorgeous one!! Good Job!!
I wish I could handpick mine too, but no PRO store near me when I'm in Ohio. So if I want my discount, I have to gamble online.
I did get pretty lucky with my SH though.

love.gif

VampOwl

I've BU-ed Twilight and Summer Haze MES today as I found ones with very different veining. I also BU-ed Beach Sand l/s as it is such a lovely nude with a slight taupe shimmer rather than brown undertones.
heart2.gif

You are making me re-think getting Beach Sand. I was going to pass on it because it looked too dark for my pale skin and I tend to lean towards very pale nudes. I called my Nordstrom Mac counter just now and put Sweet Sunrise l/s and A Perfect Day l/s on hold (along with Redhead MSF). Did you get those lippies as well?

elegant-one

Sweet Sunrise is a lovely light slight pinked nude. I really like it alot.
A Perfect Day is a slight pinked beiged nude
Love the blushes! FH is not that orange & is lovely in a very light sweep across the cheeks. Subtle Breeze dusted over it lightly is lovely.
I LOVE Subtle Breeze - a sweet pink
Early Morning arrives tomorrow because I forgot it the first time.
In The Sun is a very pretty kind of rose gold bronze - mine has large violet/magenta spots. It looks lovely over Twilight Falls.
Twilight Falls is a nice smokey brown but not quite as dark as I thought it would be.

kimbunney

I just knew I was going home with the blushes! It never fails when I try them on they appear very ashy and powdery on me. I want to love them because they are so pretty but it never works for me. On a good note I walked away with two products I never thought I'd get. I got Summer Haze and In the Sun. They were sooooo beautiful!! These are my first mineralized eyeshadows so I can't wait to try them out! (I really loved Twilight Falls, it was really beautiful so I might go back to pick that one up.) I also got Pillow Talk and Naked Space. The MSFs were beautiful but I couldn't justify picking up any more highlighters because I have enough for now. Honestly this whole collection was a hit to me except the blushes because I can't get them to do right for me. lol

Mac-Guy

You are making me re-think getting Beach Sand. I was going to pass on it because it looked too dark for my pale skin and I tend to lean towards very pale nudes. I called my Nordstrom Mac counter just now and put Sweet Sunrise l/s and A Perfect Day l/s on hold (along with Redhead MSF). Did you get those lippies as well?

I'm rethinking PD and SS. The former one is a color I've seen many times whereas the latter one was a little bit too difficult to apply in terms of evenness - nothing that could not be fixed, but it wasn't worth my trouble as BS was so much more interesting as it has a taupey sheen that goes so well with the overall theme of this collection. And I BU-ed Flamingo like crazy, so I was holding off on other l/s.

Mac-Guy

This time it was a gamble as I just returned to the States today, so I only had the morning to hunt for new veining.

PS: Are there no counters where you live? Counters should also give you your discount.

luvlydee

My package will be here tomorrow but i still went into mac to see if i would back anything up and i ended up getting another pillowtalk because my friend said it looks like a great neutral lipstik on me. I had ordered beach sand but looking at it in the store idk how i feel about it. The blushes are gorgeous. All of em are but i had only ordered fresh honey and early morning. I wanted a perfect day lipstick but it was a bit too light for me. I wish it was a shade darker cuz it would be the perfect nude ive always wanted

Mac-Guy

Sweet Sunrise is a lovely light slight pinked nude. I really like it alot.
A Perfect Day is a slight pinked beiged nude
Love the blushes! FH is not that orange & is lovely in a very light sweep across the cheeks. Subtle Breeze dusted over it lightly is lovely.
I LOVE Subtle Breeze - a sweet pink
Early Morning arrives tomorrow because I forgot it the first time.
In The Sun is a very pretty kind of rose gold bronze - mine has large violet/magenta spots. It looks lovely over Twilight Falls.
Twilight Falls is a nice smokey brown but not quite as dark as I thought it would be.

Whatever is leftover in the brush, I slightly dust it on the bridge of my nose and on my forehead, which adds a very tiny amount of color in that areas to complement FH on the cheeks. I've been wearing it for a few weeks now and I really good used to orange cheeks. Love it!
love.gif
How could I have lived without FH before the release of Naturally?!

Mac-Guy

My package will be here tomorrow but i still went into mac to see if i would back anything up and i ended up getting another pillowtalk because my friend said it looks like a great neutral lipstik on me. I had ordered beach sand but looking at it in the store idk how i feel about it. The blushes are gorgeous. All of em are but i had only ordered fresh honey and early morning. I wanted a perfect day lipstick but it was a bit too light for me. I wish it was a shade darker cuz it would be the perfect nude ive always wanted

BS really complements the color of my 5-day beard stubbles
flower.gif
but I guess that's not the case for you.
girlhaha.gif

RayannaBanana

If you want the coolness of Twilight Falls to stand out more use HyperViolet Paint Pot underneath as a base.
That's what I did today and I really like it!

I don't know when I'll use Early Morning again since I just got a BN Dirty Plum in a swap and I'm really loving it at the moment. I just hope it still works once I'm a redhead.

Richelle83

I just knew I was going home with the blushes! It never fails when I try them on they appear very ashy and powdery on me. I want to love them because they are so pretty but it never works for me. On a good note I walked away with two products I never thought I'd get. I got Summer Haze and In the Sun. They were sooooo beautiful!! These are my first mineralized eyeshadows so I can't wait to try them out! (I really loved Twilight Falls, it was really beautiful so I might go back to pick that one up.) I also got Pillow Talk and Naked Space. The MSFs were beautiful but I couldn't justify picking up any more highlighters because I have enough for now. Honestly this whole collection was a hit to me except the blushes because I can't get them to do right for me. lol

You just need the right brush! When I first swatched them was like oh crap this is just going to be a powdery mess, luckily they all work on me. Please do post pics of the MES and the lippies!

Edelmc

love.gif

Oh fab veining! I love mes vein hunting! I got lucky with g&l and I hope I find a twilight with a nice amount of pink but I just found out I have to wait till next month for this collection to come out. I think it launches the same day as 3s3c but luckily I just started a new job and get paid the week before the launch woohoo!