MAC - Naturally Discussion

rubytitania

I am going to see this collection in person on Friday afternoon, and am dead set on getting Redhead MSF and Sweet Sunrise l/s! I will gladly pick up the other nude lippies if they are not too dark, as well.

I am debating getting Fresh Honey MB. I have come to the conclusion that I don't love pink blushes on me because have natural pink undertones in my skin already so I am trying to get into peachy blushes. I was thinking about getting Mac Peaches blush, but now I'm considering Fresh Honey. I'm just worried Fresh Honey will come off too harsh orange on my pale NW20 skin. Which would be the better choice?

I am NW15-ish, pale with pink undertones, and I find Peaches works really nicely on me. If I have enough foundation coverage to neutralize my pinkness then it gives me a lovely "peaches & cream" look. I'm personally not planning on getting FH as I think it looks like it will be too orange on me. That's just my personal feeling though, obviously. YMMV.

elegant-one

I avoided the MSF both because I am a total glitter phobe. Please tell me I am NOT going to regret skipping? I am a NC 15 to 20. And I am one of the few that hated Stereo Rose, because the metallic finish was just too fake looking. Now regretting I skipped Blonde MSF. Maybe I will have to go swatch, hoping they don't sell out at my Macy's before I get the opportunity...

No, you're not alone - I don't do those overly fish-scale metallic finish ones either but I do own Blonde & Redhead & they are fine.

PixieDancer

^^^ Agreed! I ordered Redhead and it gives a beautiful glow to my NC30/35 skintone. Not "metallic-y" at all. Used it today with EM blush. Beautiful.

RayannaBanana

I actually was suppose to get free express shipping because one of my other orders was sent standard when it was suppose to be express. I got confirmation from FedEx today and it said they were sending this order express. I guess I don't have to call to get the express shipping, which is what I was told.

GreigeClarity

That's good! Let's hope we both get our stuff tomorrow!
amuse.gif

I actually was suppose to get free express shipping because one of my other orders was sent standard when it was suppose to be express. I got confirmation from FedEx today and it said they were sending this order express. I guess I don't have to call to get the express shipping, which is what I was told.

bambiraptor

Any paler (I'm n20) try out Beach Sand? I liked A Perfect Day on Temptalia but it looks like it might be too pink for me..

shontay07108

:D So whats the color look like on your lips? I'd love to see a pic.
It looks like a slightly shiny, more even toned version of my lips. It's really soft. Now I can go balls out with my eyes and throw this baby on my lips. I tossed all the pictures I took today, but the next time I get all jazzed up, I'll try again. :D Maybe tomorrow if I go check out the Chanel spring collection.

missah

It looks like a slightly shiny, more even toned version of my lips. It's really soft. Now I can go balls out with my eyes and throw this baby on my lips. I tossed all the pictures I took today, but the next time I get all jazzed up, I'll try again.
greengrin.gif
Maybe tomorrow if I go check out the Chanel spring collection.

Hmm... Pillow Talk sounds lovely!
So does Beach Sand... Sigh.
I'm thinking of getting another Nude lipstick. I got Perfect Day L/s and was thinking ob backing that up nut now.. ><"

missah

^^^ Agreed! I ordered Redhead and it gives a beautiful glow to my NC30/35 skintone. Not "metallic-y" at all. Used it today with EM blush. Beautiful.
Arggh. Please don't tempt me even more PixieDancer!
I want it nowww! I thought it would be metallic and pore emphasizing ><"

PixieDancer

I read that too. And maybe that depends on your skin. I am combination to dry, so I usually don't have problems with pores like people with oiler skin seem to have. It doesn't have either a metallic or pore emphasizing affect on me. Just a nice warm glow.

Sorry for the added temptation doll! I know that can be frustrating with all these new collections! I can't tell you how many times I've gone back for 2nd and even 3rd orders after being on here! HeeHee

SweetSarah

Would I look really pathetic if I ran to MAC the second it opened tomorrow? I have to work all day and am afraid the lippies will be sold out by the time i get off.

PixieDancer

You're asking US? On Specktra? We are ALL equally as batty! HeeHee I say, be there 10 min before with your face pressed up against the glass! Have drool running down the side of your lip for added affect!
drools.gif
GET THOSE LIPPIES GIRL!!

Would I look really pathetic if I ran to MAC the second it opened tomorrow? I have to work all day and am afraid the lippies will be sold out by the time i get off.

missah

I have Dry to combination skin too... Arggh. Now I feel like I have to have it!
Plus I wanna get either A BU Perfect day l/s or Beach Sand L/s

Sappheiros

Not pathetic at all!!!
I'm more pathetic cause the mac store i prefer is not near me, but it's near my boyfriend's house. So, now that we 're expecting daphne guinness, every day on his way to work he's checking if the collection has arrived depending on the poster they have.

MACcrazy

NEVER!!!!! I wish I could run to MAC as soon as it opened, but sadly this annoying task called school is preventing me, but theres a couple of mac counters around me (not freestanding, except 1) and with exams next week and all the craziness I'm not sure if I can even go until this weekend, and with that I'm scared that everything will be sold out :( SO GO GET YOUR LIPPIES GIRL!

GreigeClarity

My box of joy gets here around 3 this afternoon. I'm already getting excited! I'm going be be brave and figure out a look I can do with Fresh Honey on my NC15 skin. I think someone was asking for swatches on skin that light - does anyone want to see any?