MAC - Naturally Discussion

Pinkdollface

My box of joy gets here around 3 this afternoon. I'm already getting excited! I'm going be be brave and figure out a look I can do with Fresh Honey on my NC15 skin. I think someone was asking for swatches on skin that light - does anyone want to see any?
I would like to see that as well:)

Pinkdollface

Would I look really pathetic if I ran to MAC the second it opened tomorrow? I have to work all day and am afraid the lippies will be sold out by the time i get off.
I do that all the time
tong.gif

SweetSarah

Getting excited! I'm thinking APD, Sweet Sunrise, Fresh Air, Naked Space. I'll swatch the MES because I'm not sure which ones I want. Maybe In the Sun and Summer Haze.

baghdad81

Not pathetic at all!!!
I'm more pathetic cause the mac store i prefer is not near me, but it's near my boyfriend's house. So, now that we 're expecting daphne guinness, every day on his way to work he's checking if the collection has arrived depending on the poster they have.
Haha I know right! When Iris popped up online my husband just abandoned everything and came to check up with me if "the lippies had sold out" he was so nervous poor soul..Your bf is too sweet.

Leeny

lol.gif
I'm not gonna lie, this would have been me today except I didn't know the exact time the store opens, I was there pretty darn early though so they know I'm crazy.

I blame all the enablers here for "making" me get all the blushes. LOL Also picked up Cloudy Afternoon to use as my "I have 5 minutes to get ready" eye.

Modmom

Would I look really pathetic if I ran to MAC the second it opened tomorrow? I have to work all day and am afraid the lippies will be sold out by the time i get off.

Absolutely not! I'm working 9-7 today so I'm sending my hubby this morning when the stores open LOL

PinkBasset

My box of joy gets here around 3 this afternoon. I'm already getting excited! I'm going be be brave and figure out a look I can do with Fresh Honey on my NC15 skin. I think someone was asking for swatches on skin that light - does anyone want to see any?

Yes please do swatches! I'm also NC15 and would love to see how FH looks on pale cheeks. :)

Richelle83

My counter didn't have this collection at all womp womp. Luckily my package is coming today with the MSF's and MB's. Guess I can wait to see more swatches of the MES.

Edelmc

Has anybody got the eye shadow brush? What do you think of it?
Did the collection arrive in any European stores today?

Richelle83

So far these are the best pics I can take. Since I'm different shades I took pics of the darkest part and the inner arm which is lighter.

Subtle Breeze, Fresh Honey, Early Morning.

honybr

Thanks for the swatches Richelle! I can't wait to get my EM today. I like SB on you - I was scared it would look ashy on my complexion but now you're making me think different. Do you like it applied?

Has anybody got the eye shadow brush? What do you think of it?
This is my question. I'm considering getting this, but would like a few thoughts on it first. I have the 235 which I love for the MES so I'm thinking the 286 would be a nice addition. Thoughts?

Richelle83

Thanks for the swatches Richelle! I can't wait to get my EM today. I like SB on you - I was scared it would look ashy on my complexion but now you're making me think different. Do you like it applied?
SB looks great blended out, kinda thought it would look like Azalea Blossom but luckily it doesn't. These bad boys are so soft kinda like Inglot's matte eyeshadows.

The MSF's don't seem like Brunette. It has a glittery type finish but both Redhead and Blonde have a high sheen I guess metallic finish to it. Where the original release like this as well? Blonde is my favorite of the new two.

PixieDancer

I already got all my yummies from this collection, but I DID go back and order Pillow Talk... which should be here any moment! Can't wait to try it out!
Hope everyone is hauling lots of goodies!

I did get the 286 and used it to blend TF in my crease. It worked very nicely. Will have to use it more to determine if it's a "must have."

PixieDancer

Cloudy Afternoon is a beauty! Daylight would be another top pick for me from these MES's.
I got 2 of the MB's and now feel like I should go back and get the 3rd! I know exactly how you feel! It's like we all share one universal wallet! And want to give EVERY dime to MAC!

friends.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif
party.gif

lol.gif
I'm not gonna lie, this would have been me today except I didn't know the exact time the store opens, I was there pretty darn early though so they know I'm crazy.

I blame all the enablers here for "making" me get all the blushes. LOL Also picked up Cloudy Afternoon to use as my "I have 5 minutes to get ready" eye.

RayannaBanana

I got my stuff today! I tried out Early Morning on my hand and I said uh oh it looks really orange! But when I tested it on one cheek it looks more coral. I'd say a dark salmony coral, which I'm ok with but no pink in it at all. It's definitely a summer blush for me!
And if I finally dye my hair all red by the summer, it'll really work well. I think it would look really nice with Redhead as a highlight.
I usually use Redhead as a blush for the summer.

I'll be putting up swatches shortly.