MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

Baby1black

I am having skipper remorse over loves lure. The only one I did not get from all the eyeshadows including the nudes.
My wish has come true. Gotta give a HUUUUUUUGE thanks to debbs for fulfilling my wish of getting loves lure. Please help her fulfill her wishes,she has a wishlist of mac products she would like to have. Thanks Debbs

Serenityy

Good news y'all!
th_thstars.gif

I have Exposed coming my way thanks to angel and a fellow Specktra, user Debbs!
heart2.gif
I can't wait til it gets here. So now I have all the nudes except Bare Minimum but I'm thankful as is. Thanks again Debbs. Please, pretty please y'all, take time and check out Debbs wish list out. Since she helped me get Exposed, I hope one of you out there can help her out get the MAC products she desires. I'm confident in the Specktra community since we always help each other out.
grouphug2.gif

TheEverydayDiva

I'm pretty sure I died a little inside when I missed out on Brazenly and Deep Fixation. I try to tell myself that it just wasn't meant to be. *hangs head* Lol...

martiangurll

Missed out on Brazenly *bangs head*
I did too. Maybe we can get it at the cco later. I did get the 2 blushes and will try and play with them this weekend. Stylish Me is definitely my kind of color. I am going to have to see about Barefaced. I have so many peachy blushes, but it is much more subdued, so I think it will not get as much rotation.

Yazmin

MAC notified me today that my back order if Brazenly was canceled. Oh we'll...I already have a backup so I can't complain.

butterflyeyes

Wow...some of you did receive your items right? I know that's got to be frustrating to think you're getting something only to wait several days and be told you're not.

Yazmin

The only other N&M items I ordered from the restock were Deep Fixation and Crimson Tryst. Those were shipped out to me, and I'm finally getting around to picking up my packages today, so hopefully they're actually in there.