MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

BuickMackane

LOL, that's exactly what I was trying to do. Save myself from pressing it. Aww well... One of these days we'll get it!

Thanks!!! I can see the differences.

Yup, Naked's an altogether different animal
yes.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by martiangurll

I see you pressed Naked pigment. Is it crumbly or staying firm? The trouble I find is that over time they start to fall apart. I lurve Naked but wish MAC would bring something similar in pressed form...
It hasn't been that long since I pressed my pigments but they seem to be holding up so far. They're definitely softer than my regular shadows though, so I probably won't want to travel with them.

PeachTwist

So after being sick as a dog for 2 and a half weeks and then recovering from surgery I finally dragged myself to my vanity today to play with my N&M stuff.

This photo and my avatar are using items from it.

Used: Divine Decadence e/s, Crimson Tryst e/s, Brazenly e/s, Pre-Raphelite l/s.
Other items: Fling brow pencil, Omega eye shadow, Naked Basics - Foxy & WOS, NYX Taupe blush & Illamasqua blush (forgetting the name)

MRV

Lovely look PeachTwist!

I was also wearing a lippie, Subverted, from this collection today. Loved it! Burgundy was the perfect liner for it. And Barefaced & Adored on cheeks
heart.gif

Fuzzy

I finally got around to trying Dominate! it's so much darker than what I'm used to!

And a goofy macro because I'm terrible at taking pictures of myself
lol.gif

Fuzzy

Thanks! Thanks! It's just the lippy on its own. Eta: what happened to my quotes... Lost in the interwebs I guess?

martiangurll

Thanks! Thanks! It's just the lippy on its own. Eta: what happened to my quotes... Lost in the interwebs I guess?
LOL cats stole em? BTW I love yr "goofy macro" shot because I enjoy a different perspective. I can't multiquote but I really like dominate on you and the whole shebang that Peachtwist put together.

DMcG9

LOL cats stole em? BTW I love yr "goofy macro" shot because I enjoy a different perspective. I can't multiquote but I really like dominate on you and the whole shebang that Peachtwist put together.
She's quite smart (the cat) and has a history of thievery. She used to steal necklaces and earrings and stash them under one of the couches... She has an eye for the shiny. I don't see why she couldn't bat around some eyeshadows... ;)

raych1984

Can anyone recommend some good permanent alternatives (or similar) to the metallic eyeshadows from this collection?

MACerette

I am still thinking about dominate. Is it close to boyfriend stealer colourwise by any chance? That one is collecting dust so far. I like my lippies to be saturated.

martiangurll

I am still thinking about dominate. Is it close to boyfriend stealer colourwise by any chance? That one is collecting dust so far. I like my lippies to be saturated.
BF Stealer is darker and bluer with semi sheer coverage, Dominate is less blue toned, more opaque coverage and of course, metallic/frosty finish. HTH