MAC Nudes & Metallics Collection (April 2013) Pro Store Only

elegant-one

Bastards. I wonder if Elegant will get hers.
hmmm...I haven't received a cancellation notice yet. I'm gonna call them right now.
ohboy.gif

elegant-one

Wait for it....................MAC CS blamed it on my spam filters
ohboy.gif
NO way. So I told her many others were complaining that they didn't get cancellation emails either. Yep, crickets after that comment. Prolly writing hate notes in my account
blah.gif
greengrin.gif

Pattern - Mac blames customers for their issues.

martiangurll

Notes shmotes they prolly got mug shots on you from here. You tell em though don't let them get away with this horse poop. I hope you checked they didn't keep yr money. I'd be discussing interest on that from them.

elegant-one

Notes shmotes they prolly got mug shots on you from here. You tell em though don't let them get away with this horse poop. I hope you checked they didn't keep yr money. I'd be discussing interest on that from them.
lol.gif

Oh, I def. am watching them like a hawk. LOL...I should charge them interest hmmm
girl_devil.gif

Richelle83

Wait for it....................MAC CS blamed it on my spam filters
ohboy.gif
NO way. So I told her many others were complaining that they didn't get cancellation emails either. Yep, crickets after that comment. Prolly writing hate notes in my account
blah.gif
greengrin.gif

Pattern - Mac blames customers for their issues.
Like clockwork! I can only imagine what they will blame on us when RiRi comes out.

martiangurll

are any of the nudes dupes for naked pigment?
You know I have asked that also, Prettypackages because I am so obsessed with Naked pigment and would love a pressed form, and this was the response I got:
tumbleweed.gif

(probably because there isn't a dupe, at least not yet). I have Day Gleam, Beaming, Warming Heart and none are even close. I checked in store and the closest would be Summer Honey, but it is much more white and not the beautiful pinked cream that is all I love about Naked. Sorry honey, we will just have to press that pigment ourselves if we want it in pressed form.
ohboy.gif

BuickMackane

Naked's a lot lighter and has tons more shimmer than either BM or GOF. Observe:

Apologies for the crappy pic. My lighting sucks and I can't figure out the settings on my camera to save my life.

NewChick10

I have been wearing my new Wholesome lippie from the restock. I like it. It looks peachy nude on me. It will have a place in my stash. On to the next one.

martiangurll

Naked's a lot lighter and has tons more shimmer than either BM or GOF. Observe: Apologies for the crappy pic. My lighting sucks and I can't figure out the settings on my camera to save my life.
I see you pressed Naked pigment. Is it crumbly or staying firm? The trouble I find is that over time they start to fall apart. I lurve Naked but wish MAC would bring something similar in pressed form...