MAC Packed to Go Travel Sets Discussion

Allura Beauty

MAC is making travel-friendly sets that will be available only at airports/duty-free stores. These sets will be released in 2 phases during the Spring. The first set is already available and the second phase will launch March 11th.

I don't want to overwhelm with photos and make this a bajillion pages long, so if you want complete names/photos, please visit this post. I'll be happy to answer any questions on the thread otherwise. :)

For now, here are some teasers:

Urban Decay Naked Palette Giveaway here

www.allurabeauty.com

luvlydee

this is an easy skip for me, so it doesnt matter to me that it wont be available everywhere lol

MACina

Pretty pics.....I like the eye palettes and the lipstick and dazzleglass sets
eyelove.gif

LMD84

nothing for me thanks! but great if your forget to pack certain make up items at the airport! i bought a mini brush set last year because i left my brushes at home! doh!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm annoyed that they chose to make all the new LE shadows (all those except the Starflash, which are re-promotes) and lipsticks in pallets. I hate lip product in palette form and there are too many permanent items in the eye palettes to warrant purchase. That said, I guess the purpose of these is to grab if you've forgotten some makeup, so in that case, having permanent shades- dupes of what people would have at home- makes sense.

Hilde

Are they mini sized or something? 40 dollars for the rocker chick would be an awesome deal i guess.

LisaOrestea

I wish there was some way of me getting hold of the Girl Next Door set. I have wanted Grand Entrance, Smoke & Diamonds and Belightful for ages. The price of this set in dollars works out to be only a couple of pounds more than just the powder on its own :(

JennsJewelz

I'm really loving The Girl Next Door kit and the Lipsticks, but thankfully most of those items are perm - I'll take a look at them later and maybe save them for B2Ms :) It's too bad I'll be missing out on the Starflashes again, I know people said amazing things, but I'm just so hooked on Peacocky and I know there are more Mega Metals and the potential Big Bounce shadows coming, so I think I'll survive without! :)

martiangurll

Love the promo pics, but as a general rule I hate sets, there is always something in there I don't want, already have, can't use or just abhor. And I hate wasting product. So skip. Although there is an airport here and I could glance at them if I wanted, which I don't. No really. I am not going to the airport just to look at these and that's final. I am gonna keep repeating that until I really mean it.

Haven

MAC - Packed to Go Collection

I just saw these on the MAC website and was wondering what everyone thinks of these kits. I noticed that some previous LE like Feline are in some of the kits.

Are any of these kits worth getting?

Alisha1

I just saw these on the MAC website and was wondering what everyone thinks of these kits. I noticed that some previous LE like Feline are in some of the kits.

Are any of these kits worth getting?
I don't know about you but I would definitely get the eyeliner set as I missed out on Feline, I'm hoping MAC UK sells these as well!

Haven

I don't know about you but I would definitely get the eyeliner set as I missed out on Feline, I'm hoping MAC UK sells these as well!
You need to get Feline!

I was able to get Feline when it was released in the US, but I wasn't able to get smoke & diamonds ES - which is included in one of the "Look in a Box" kits. Do I really want to buy a whole kit to get that ES?

BeckyBenett

I was able to get Feline when it was released in the US, but I wasn't able to get smoke & diamonds ES - which is included in one of the "Look in a Box" kits. Do I really want to buy a whole kit to get that ES?
hah it depends on how much you want it..